Jinn not showing itself or listening my wishes

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I’m not going to assume you haven’t made an attempt to bond, or open up your mind to things other than money in order to get what you want. Money is just a means, it is not the only way. I suggest buying a wishing spell, and wording your wishes especially carefully.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I don’t think they understand, which is another reason to be very specific and careful with wording when making wishes.

I asked for wealth before from my previous gold djinn (getting rebound soon for a second chance. Long story).
I had experiences which I guess you could say were “wealthy”. When I was more specific for money, she found me 1 yen (that’s less than 1 cent mind you).

Also I think for our wishes we have to put some effort on our part for them to take effect. We can’t just loof around and expect something to just appear. You might get a money making idea which you need to act on.

That’s just my opinion on the whole thing.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Grimirch
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Imma add my own experiences. I have many many djinns, many I found on my own. They ALL have different personalities and different specialties. While you didn't specify the types of wishes you were going for, wishes can take time.

The lighter of the djinns take longer because they go the route that is safest and best for you. The darker and darker djinns eschew the restraints of karmic concerns and the possibility of screwing others over to get you what you want. But they still can take time. Some will absolutely refuse to work on certain wishes, preferring their own specialties only. And some require rituals or offerings.

They aren't slaves, as much as hollywood would like to portray them as. And some can be very very tricky. If you don't have the level of authority and control that they require, they won't do jack poop for you. It's fine line of control and respect many times, at least for the very dark ones; it's like dealing with a demon.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Agree. As a beginner, better to go for those djinn races that are easier on humans. The sellers' sites will say which ones are suitable. And yes, the dark djinns are akin to demons.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Which djinn type are you having for this?

Alag wrote:
I would like to add my experience with my new CH Djinn (my two cents worth... pun intended). He has been very helpful on assisting me with what I need, when I need it, and not always with what I want, when I want it. We are still bonding, but he is quite active. For example, I bought a $10.00 scratch off ticket, and won $100.00. I took $20.00 of that and won $100.00 more. I then took $30.00 of that and won an additional $100.00. So, here's the math (please excuse me if I make an error, as I am not too good at the math(s), nor English apparently). LOL... I'll try to figure the net anyway... 1tk 10-100= 90, 90-20= 70, 70+100= 170, 170-30= 140, 140+100= 240. In the end, I have $240.00 that I did not have originally. This all happened in less than 24 hours.

Now, I got what I needed to pay a bill, and I would've loved to have won the jackpot, but no dice. I am still very grateful and LOVE him very much 1ks

I would offer the advice of having patience and try bonding more, but I understand, that advice normally falls on deaf ears (with me anyway). So I will say, practice makes perfect. The above aforementioned advice is awesome, you may want to start there. Keep trying, and your wishes may come through sooner than later, and when you least expect them.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Alag
neophyte
neophyte

An Arabian Djinn

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
stephbella
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

I know what you mean because I had a gold djinn that didn’t listen to me nor care to bond. I’m a very telepathic person and can tell. My cleopatra djinn did way more than the gold djinn could have ever done in less time. I’d ask for something simple and nothing. I’d hold the vessel barely feel the energy. There is no connection even after giving it treats. So I stopped caring now and I’ll be sending the spirit away! I know the spirit wouldn’t help me win the lottery but I felt it would be a loyal spirit which is not even close. My cleopatra djinn and my wraith are the most loyal spirits I have.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some spirits take longer to bond than others, sometimes if you are just open and honest with them about your expectations and limitations this can make the process go a lot faster.
Try to not give up.
Whenever I am really in need for something say cash and ask for it, they come through and guide me. Not in big ways but say $50 that will make life that little bit easier at a scratch n win.
They may be more fickle, but they are worth it.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

xxMrS4nxx wrote:u see wealth doesnt mean 100% money , it also include your health, your happiness and etc. maybe it give u wealth in different ways
Correct. Observe the blessings around you. Wealth doesn't always need to be in the form of money. Blessed be.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Green_penguin13
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lubba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lubba
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Green

I just have a Lubba and alya, But She is a sweet loving sort, She often tells me to wish for something that can benefit me later on, like a successful comic or game. (On the side I make RPG Games on a game site!) I don't really wish for wealth or fame, probably because what I want is more.... meta-physical. I'd tell you what I'd want but I am afraid that is a secret.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”