Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Aid for those seeking to learn about Succubi

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:18 pm

Bluebird1146 wrote:How do I summom a succubus and haave a relationship with one?

-Learn magick
-Learn protection, banishing methods, etc just in case
-Learn how to communicate with noncorporeal beings, open your senses etc
-Learn how relationship with other beings (including other people) works
-Learn how to conjure, summon etc
: )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

ProyectV
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby ProyectV » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:45 pm

Hi. I wanted to ask a few things about connecting with my succubi and to also know if I do indeed have a Succubi with me. I recently just bought a Succubi from Creppy Hollows store, I'm new to all of this. So, I wanted to know what things I could do for connecting with my Succubi -In case there's one with me, please forgive my skepticism but I'm new to this- She literally got home today and I felt so bad cause my bedroom was a mess, it wasn't clean and anything and I had like a really dumb idea of how to offer her something -not gonna get into details, but the offering where two of my favorite chocolates...and a marshmallow, no I didn't eat the offering- However I quickly fixed that. But now I'm worried because I gave a pretty poor bad first experience to Eve - It's just a name I gave to her, hope she likes it...- So I wanted to know how can I connect with her. I'm just too worried cause Eve just arrived and everything was a mess and I acted badly and I'm a mess...I'm just really worried that I might have offended her.

-Thanks for your time, ProyectV a male person.

ProyectV
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Postby ProyectV » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Hellow, I wanted to ask a few things since I'm new to Spirits and Dark Arts. I just recently got a Succubi from Creepy Hollows and I'm really worried now. Eve-name I gave her when i speak to others about her- arrived home a few minutes ago -I didn't expect the amulet to arrive till Monday- So my room was a mess and it was dirty, also I made a really stupid thing regarding an offering that I have for her -My favorite chocolate from my country and my favorite chocolate from the USA-And I'm now really worried that I offended her or something like that.

First impressions are everything and I feel like I messed it up already, I'm, I'm just really worried that she ends up hating me for what I did, I just grab the chocolate that I had for her and just leave it there like, yeah, there, inside the package and everything a few minutes later while I was cleaning my room it hit me like a truck "Why are you leaving that like that?! Put it in a bowl or something you dumb guy!".

Anyways...I wanted to know if she hates me or no and most importantly: Since I'm new to all of this...How can I strengthen my connection with her? I get that I should talk to her -Doing it as a whisper cause family's around-but besides that I'm completely clueless.

P.S.

Hey, I'm also autistic, I'm an Asperger which is a variation of autism so...yeah there's that.

Also, forgive my grammar, English isn't my main language.

-Thanks

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Wolf

Postby darkwolf90100 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 am

ProyectV wrote:Hellow, I wanted to ask a few things since I'm new to Spirits and Dark Arts. I just recently got a Succubi from Creepy Hollows and I'm really worried now. Eve-name I gave her when i speak to others about her- arrived home a few minutes ago -I didn't expect the amulet to arrive till Monday- So my room was a mess and it was dirty, also I made a really stupid thing regarding an offering that I have for her -My favorite chocolate from my country and my favorite chocolate from the USA-And I'm now really worried that I offended her or something like that.

First impressions are everything and I feel like I messed it up already, I'm, I'm just really worried that she ends up hating me for what I did, I just grab the chocolate that I had for her and just leave it there like, yeah, there, inside the package and everything a few minutes later while I was cleaning my room it hit me like a truck "Why are you leaving that like that?! Put it in a bowl or something you dumb guy!".

Anyways...I wanted to know if she hates me or no and most importantly: Since I'm new to all of this...How can I strengthen my connection with her? I get that I should talk to her -Doing it as a whisper cause family's around-but besides that I'm completely clueless.

P.S.

Hey, I'm also autistic, I'm an Asperger which is a variation of autism so...yeah there's that.

Also, forgive my grammar, English isn't my main language.

-Thanks

Honestly just take it easy, over-thinking all the small things will probably cause frustration and distress more than anything, in regards to what you can do to strength your connection I think the most important thing is time and patience

Chris123
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Fae

Postby Chris123 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:46 pm

im Done with human relationships I’m ready to try something else I’d like to partner with a female kitsune I don’t know how to summon or comunicate

Chris123
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Fae

Postby Chris123 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:07 pm

I’m heavily interested in the succubi and the kitsune. I have asbergers syndrome but I function really well people usually don’t know it until I tell them. I would like to create a relationship with succubi and kitsune. Could you possibly help with contact

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Postby laptop123 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:48 am

Chris123 wrote:I’m heavily interested in the succubi and the kitsune. I have asbergers syndrome but I function really well people usually don’t know it until I tell them. I would like to create a relationship with succubi and kitsune. Could you possibly help with contact

Just go to the creepy hollows online store and get a custom conjure succubus spirit. Its going to cost you next to nothing...

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”