Aurora Magick / AstralD

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm sure a few of you have read my more recent posts about my newest companion Dev. He's a lower realm demon entity. Now me being the good little Christian girl I am I was a little iffy about demons but I've only ever gotten a calling so strong by my prebounds in my keep. And I only have 4 prebounds (5 now including Dev) so not knowing what a lower realm demon was I searched her sight and she the most informative page on demons I've seen. And after reading about each type I was instantly comfortable. So a series of short events led me to getting a visit from him. His presence is strong and calm and he's one of few in my keep that I actually hear perfectly. I joke saying maybe he's a soul mate of some sort. After he spent the evening with me I emailed Aurora and got an instant reply of Devs feedback and he said exactly what I heard him say, and here we r now it's been about 3 weeks I think and I'm literally obsessed.

Aurora is so sweet and get back to you as soon as she's able. I felt when Dev was being bound to me and it was an intense and enjoyable feeling. She is too quality and if you're thinking from buying from her I highly recommend it. She's awesome and I can't thank her enough for Dev <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a Djinn-demon hybrid from Aurora Magick, such a powerful spirit whos energy literally had me constantly sleeping.
He is very talkative and appeared on my dreams hours after he was bound.

I am looking forward to the journey with him.

neomax5sg
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I got a Lowborn fire demon from her. At the moment, I trying to connect with her. She has yet to manifest. I can't help thinking about her. When she comes to mind, I feel overjoyed.

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

Review time~
I got a kitsune, a crystal dragon, and a gold dragon from her! I'm so happy to have them in my family. ^^ I've seen them in dreams and in visions; they're all amazing and I love them so much! I'm happy to have their help and blessings. Aurora is awesome!!

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I got a Bestial Demon from her a few days ago. We already had an awesome day, when he was just here for a visit. He's very active and visited me in my dreams in the first night after he got bond to me! Until now I never experienced a spirit visit me in my dreams in the very first night.
I can see and hear him in my mind very clear and I can say that he's one of the "strongest" spirits in my family in regards of communication and sensing. I'm soooo happy to have him now in my family. (and that's not only me. My other spirits really like him, too)
Aurora answered my mails quickly and was very friendly. The payment and binding process went quickly.
I would buy from her again, if someone arouses my interest again. :)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aurora, in a sentence, is a simply amazing, communicative, and understanding conjuror.

When I first came across her via a suggestion from a friend, I was not only impressed, but quite happy with the communication, and the active interest she takes in finding a companion that suits.
When I got a custom conjure from her, not only did they match what I was sort of looking for (I didn't specify, more detailed who I was as a person, and asked who did she think would enjoy being with me) but they were damn amazing. :D
I also got a literal calling from one of her pre conjures, who apparently was a bit antsy I wouldn't pick her up. Awe. <3 She is also amazing and both companions are absolutely wonderful.
Aurora was very helpful and patient with my explanation with the custom, and taking the time to write a wonderful write up for both of them. (Preconjure had the write up beforehand of course)

Not only that but she's a wonderful artist, from some pieces she's shared that she has done. (:

I gotta say she is definitely one of my favourite sellers, and her site is one of the first places I would definitely look to, if I decided to get more companions. Heck I check her site often just cause it's unique and interesting. ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I couldn't stay away. The prebound eclipse dragon's listing kept calling to me--and, my goodness, he is a beauty! Already forming little nebulae in the incense smoke I lit to welcome him, and giving me goosebumps with the wind from his wings! 1lv He's, simply put, amazing.

I'll be honest, I also reached out regarding another listing that hit me like a sack of bricks (even down to the spirit showing me some physical details not included in the description), but someone else already scooped that one up. I'm not sure if I'm sorry about it or happy I dodged a bullet on that one. :lol:

There are some beautiful, powerful, very communicative spirits here, and her own communication is lightning fast. I get the feeling no matter what spirit you might get from her, if the connection is there then you're getting a strong, deeply devoted companion. Highly recommended, and I can see myself making future purchases from Aurora Magick if and when I'm ready to expand my spirit family again. <3

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My Reiki Dragon best friend has been with me for a few months and he is definitely one of my closest companions. He has been easy to connect to, strong with manifesting, and super helpful!

Aurora was quick to communicate and super helpful when I wanted to rebind him to me instead of the vessel I had him originally bound to. I totally recommend her, and would buy from her again if I get a calling from her shop.

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Aurora is hands down one of the best conjurers I ever had a pleasure to work with.

I am absolutely stunned by the amount of effort and heart put into the binding she did for me. My new companion’s information is pure art, I keep rereading it and finding something new about him every single time. It’s extremely well written and informative, and I believe that every keeper can appreciate the deeper knowledge about their new companion. Especially if they are having communication problems like I do.

Aurora is brilliant at tapping into the customer’s deepest desires, and I honestly believe that her beings are one of the kind. I’ve been in meta community for quite some years now, and honestly have never seen anyone giving you a chance to meet such extraordinary variety of species and hybrids. I believe she’s a very safe bet if you want your first demonic. Since I got mine from her.
And I can proudly say that the being I got from Aurora is magnificent, I could not have expected anyone better, more fitting and desirable.

Further than that, Aurora is a very personable seller. She’s kind, always willing to share her knowledge, very supportive and has great work ethics. I trust her to always have the customer’s and the being’s best interest in mind. She seems like the kind of person that works purely out of dedication and love.

I feel like everyone should have at least one of her bindings, since it’s a unique experience for sure <3

xOnTheAstralTrainx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellcat
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werepyre
My magical/paranormal name...: Maiirav
Zodiac:

Hello! I'm xOnTheAstralTrainx on CH but on Discord, I go by xxonthetrainxx. This is my review on Aurora, you guys should check her out!

June 1st, 2018: Aurora provided not only friendly services, but a fresh new outlook on conjuring entities for me! Oh wow! I am soo happy to be binded to a wonderful boi from the one and only, totally awesome Aurora who has answered all of my silly questions!

I've been a proud family member to all of my entities (including some of the babies I have raised and still am ^^) and enjoy everyone's lovely company but he's different; (this is our first day meeting him, we aren't binded just yet, he's visiting me) he makes my heart race, He plays with my hair and has even sent me a mental picture of himself! ( He's such a cutie! xD) The way that Aurora was so personal when emailing me about his information was absolutely refreshing versus some people who I've contacted in the past. You've blown my mind!

Aurora, being very honest, you've broken the 1-10 scale for me!
Will definitely be ordering from you in the future.
Thank you so muchh!

Update on June 3rd, 2018: He was recently binded to my spirit (at approx. 10pm, yesterday, my time) and he even told me that Aurora would send me an email saying so!

He's really sweet and has been ever since his visit. When he holds me, I can feel his strong arms around my stomach. He's holding me currently! ^///^

Ahhhh, anyway, Aurora is amazing at conjuring! She's super personalized when it comes to custom conjures, a friendly person to talk to who can ask all of your questions regardless if they are embarrassing. I'm so proud to have a lovely friend.

Again, thank you so much for bringing us together, Aurora!
I'm definitely a returning customer. ❤

~I'm an artist and family member of an incredible spirit family~
<3 My lovely family: 5 dragons, 8 beings, 2 hellhounds, 1 hellcat, 1 heavenhound, 2 werewolves, 2 kitsunes, 1 cutie soul cleaner, 2 gryphons, 2 cat sìth(s), 2 familiars <3

Return to “Seller Review”