sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I got the Magnolia special for this class 5 tier 3 Asian Djinn. Initially I had changed it to a Bronwyn angel, but I guess the message was misplaced. Anyways, he's so cool.

I lit some candles all day and the wick started to split into mushrooms shaped wicks. I had the windows open and it started to flicker, then I closed the window and it was still. I passed by it to see if the wind my body produced would make it move, it did not.

I went to get my mail and found that I got my Asian Djinn so I called his name infront of the flame and said ____ if you are with me give me a sign. And the candle started to flicker when I got closed to it. Then I was like eh.... this wasn't enough. So I stretched my arms out around the candle and the wick melded together into one huge flame! It was like a 2 1/5 - 3 inch flame. :ohcrap:

Shoot I did not get it on camera!

Anyways, I couldn't sleep all night and I may have hallucinated and saw a white light beam through as if a light orb turned from a circle into an oval. Then I saw a bunch of car lights passing so I thought....doh!

Well, I love his energy. Not scarey at all.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I thought you guys might find this interesting. So I had wish to win the lotto from this Djinn and i thought to myself if this time I don't win anything I'm going to stop buying paranormal stuff all together. I put in $1 and won $10 from the scratchers.

So I decided to test my pendulum against the lotto numbers. This is where it gets fuzzy. The first number was correct which was 6, but the rest were not. I may have gotten too excited and altered the results with my own intuition.

Then I asked what the mega number was and I was sure it was 22, I even bought it twice from my Super Lotto. Turns out 22 was the mega number however that was for the Mega Lotto!!!! I'm not sure how much i would have won. Since the mega lotto does pay out even if you only get the mega number right and super lotto does not.

Aggg!!!!

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Djinn Races”