Theta brainwaves entrainment

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Un915vsz0 A little late to this one, but I thought this would be the right place to post it. Another way to try to see them, is to try to learn clairvoyance. And to do so, you have to open/activate/heal your third eye. It took me a while to realize that my Third Eye was open the entire time. Much of why I couldn't see things beyond strange glows, Aside from blocks it has simply been damaged. All the time I tried to open the thing. It never occurred to me to try to heal it. Upon listening to the session in this video at first nothing seemed to happen. But 15 minutes in I felt a sensation similar to that of a needle going into my forehead near my brow. Not a painful sensation mind you, but more or less the feeling of something stuck in that area. Like an acupuncture needle or a stray piece of small glass in your foot. I haven't seen much yet as I am still listening to this as I write, but the fact that I feel something from these tones shows I'm getting somewhere.

Return to “Meditation”