new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Guys..

What is the difference between Entity & Spirit Succubus. Im aware that Entity is alive and Spirit is a spirit. I would like to know the difference in their attitudes and behavior. Alao which on them manifest easily and can be felt & interacted with better??

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

maxray80 wrote:Hi Guys..

What is the difference between Entity & Spirit Succubus. Im aware that Entity is alive and Spirit is a spirit. I would like to know the difference in their attitudes and behavior. Alao which on them manifest easily and can be felt & interacted with better??
I'm looking forward to the responses to this question.

My thoughts? Are that it's not as easily defined as entity (alive) and spirit. I can't get a straight answer from my Ubi's on this question. They do tell me they are alive though, so my thoughts are they are entities. But are they alive in spirit?

I figure, it doesn't really matter regards to the relationship. Ubi's can manifest in such a way that they are physically with us, just like a person right next to you, and it's the connection and bond you've established with them, that really matters.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

marquest wrote:

I'm looking forward to the responses to this question.

My thoughts? Are that it's not as easily defined as entity (alive) and spirit. I can't get a straight answer from my Ubi's on this question. They do tell me they are alive though, so my thoughts are they are entities. But are they alive in spirit?

I figure, it doesn't really matter regards to the relationship. Ubi's can manifest in such a way that they are physically with us, just like a person right next to you, and it's the connection and bond you've established with them, that really matters.
Hey. You said Succubi can manifest in a way that the keepers may feel them physically. I wanted to ask that if Cambions have that ability or not because I have a female Cambion that I have been trying to bond with. Not very succesful tho, I am open to ideas and advices ! 1bw

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I do not know about their attitudes and behavior but a living succubs will feed off you during sexual acts wich may cause you to feel drained afterwards,the sellers that conjure living ubis they offer the ones that will no leave their human companion in a bad state and usually a properly bound living succubus will have other places to feed, if its an unbound living succubus then may the gods help you because an unbound living succubus running wild without rules and restrains that sees you as her only food source then... be prepare to have a bad time. it is my understanding that living entities in general can manifest stronger than a spirit, living entities are a lot more active and stronger in terms of energy and manifestation.

Tonyctrl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A spirit you won't notice till they touch you or do something to catch you attention and entity you can be in the kitchen and for some reason stare into a room and feel like someone's in there and entity has a strong presence why when you summon a succubus through letter method it's a battle of whether or not you trust the being because it scares you that nothing is holding her back and she is alive still compared to a spirit which has already left it's body and is just energy and entity has a full body and when your around an entity you notice a heavy difference in presence

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote:...if its an unbound living succubus then may the gods help you because an unbound living succubus running wild without rules and restrains that sees you as her only food source then... be prepare to have a bad time.
Who says that?

I have had unbound ones and not just one, but they have been coming, staying for a while (weeks or months) and leaving again...
Yes, it can turn out also bad or be that from beginning, but it doesn't have to be, it can be also the opposite. That depends on many things. Some won't care, while others will respect your limits.

I can tell you, I had a living entity, and when she laid on top of me, I could feel 2 heartbeats on my chest... mine and hers. At first I wondered if it's my heart beating strangely (since of course they weren't in sync), but then I realized it must be hers.

Have not felt this on others though. However, she were also capable of manifesting in areas and ways others wouldn't.

Myself, I have been binding with unbounds faster and stronger than with any conjured one. Not seldom, I have experienced some "visitors" from the first moment.

And honestly, (even if many in the spirit community will disagree with this, however I've heard hardcore magicians and satanists who will confirm that) a petty circle or a binding won't keep truely powerful entities or immortals from acting how they want or bypass those as they wish.

It's like with everything, you cannot have the best of something without balancing it on another side ... if you want the faster and harder experiences, there are also more risks involved.

That said, if someone uses something like the letter method (speaking from own experiene) and may make claims of giving something from you or maybe even dedicating yourself to an entity or such, your results may be much faster and stronger and you may attract entities, which otherwise you may not have come to experience or to meet. But again, everything comes at a price that one may have to pay.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To this added (and @mods it is on purpose as separate post to be read!):

Since it was mentioned and you sound like you are in search and in the process of deciding what to use/what to get and maybe even in which way:

I absolutely advise against using the letter method, no matter in which form you may find it on the web. Many are doing it without understanding what the things they say or are doing truely mean and what changes or effects they will cause in their lives. And sometimes do mistakes or make claims, which have consequences they never thought about and then are desperately seeking for help and solutions, which they may not find. The letter method can lead even to possession in some cases, I've seen this happening for some.

So, don't use it, no matter how much you think you have been reading about all things. Nobody who writes about a letter method explains you things, like what the differences and consequences truely are between using body fluids like sperm or blood in this ritual or not using any. If you have no experience, please stay away from it.

- ... ok!
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:
AlejandroMEX wrote:...if its an unbound living succubus then may the gods help you because an unbound living succubus running wild without rules and restrains that sees you as her only food source then... be prepare to have a bad time.
Who says that?

I have had unbound ones and not just one, but they have been coming, staying for a while (weeks or months) and leaving again...
Yes, it can turn out also bad or be that from beginning, but it doesn't have to be, it can be also the opposite. That depends on many things. Some won't care, while others will respect your limits.

I can tell you, I had a living entity, and when she laid on top of me, I could feel 2 heartbeats on my chest... mine and hers. At first I wondered if it's my heart beating strangely (since of course they weren't in sync), but then I realized it must be hers.

Have not felt this on others though. However, she were also capable of manifesting in areas and ways others wouldn't.

Myself, I have been binding with unbounds faster and stronger than with any conjured one. Not seldom, I have experienced some "visitors" from the first moment.

And honestly, (even if many in the spirit community will disagree with this, however I've heard hardcore magicians and satanists who will confirm that) a petty circle or a binding won't keep truely powerful entities or immortals from acting how they want or bypass those as they wish.

It's like with everything, you cannot have the best of something without balancing it on another side ... if you want the faster and harder experiences, there are also more risks involved.

That said, if someone uses something like the letter method (speaking from own experiene) and may make claims of giving something from you or maybe even dedicating yourself to an entity or such, your results may be much faster and stronger and you may attract entities, which otherwise you may not have come to experience or to meet. But again, everything comes at a price that one may have to pay.
i did mentioned in another post in this forum how entirely it depends on the succubus, all succubus have different personalities and different morals than us so it all depends on how much the succubus cares about his human companion(the unbound living ones)im talking about the ones that only sees us as their preys and nothing more, so trying to summon one with the letter method is dangerous because you never know what truly is going to come through, as for they bypassing the binding, i do not know how powerful the entity must be if they can bypass the binding, some sellers told me that they have protection in their bindings that prevents the beings they conjured from harming their human companion or their other spirits so i do not if an entity bound with this safety measures can truly bypass them, as for immortals it is to my understand that their bindings are not exactly like a normal spirit binding but a connection/portal to them that will make it easier to communicate with them i could be wrong tho.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@AlejandroMEX, yes, that is what I'm actually saying there too, it depends on the entity which may come through, which may be even a succubus or maybe not or it may be even many who may come.

But that may depend again on what you will be doing in a ritual like the letter method or some other method. If you make huge promises and offers in that one to the entity who will come through, you may actually get lots more interested into you... but this may have as consequence to get not the kind of entity that you think you want. And if one did it all thoughtless and much more than is necessary, that one may have given even some of their freedom or something else away...

Or again, it happens that some people write things or say things which they don't realize what they truely mean or how they could be manifesting and actually what they may receive, is what they may have asked for, but not what they think they were asking for.

There are so many variables in all this, as some won't realize ...

- ... ok!
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I pondered this question myself for sometime. Undergoing a great deal of meditation on the subject as well as communicating with my entities to ask them this question and here is the conclusion to all of that.

Technically speaking there is no difference between a spirit and a living entity. However our perception has a great deal of affect on these things and therefore if a person believes that there is a difference between the two then there will be. With this said you should pick the one that works for you. Don’t waste your time trying to find some objective truth because there isn’t necessarily one.

If you want the best possible experience I recommend that you use the latter message however I will state that you should learn to banish before doing so as the letter method will attract to you more than just the entity you want. As such you need to know how to banish curious eyes.

memento mori

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”