VelvetBlade
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello!
I have a friend who has a protector spirit, sort of like an guardian angel.

Before discovering Creepy Hollows, one of my other sensetitive friends had said that something tends to follow her and they walked her home that day
But outside their house there seems to be someone guarding her

She has once said that during a very bad episode , after a night of crying she felt a pat on her shoulder as if it's comforting her.

She's a close friend of mine who I have met and I trust , as we are similar in nature. However she has a tendency to be negative in her body image

Anyways, she's the one I've been talking to about of all my weird dreams and she didn't judge me for it.

Until I discovered astral projection, lucid dreaming and spirit keeping my mind has opened up to the spiritual world .

Before, I was curious but sort of afraid of the unknown

My friend, she asked how to communicate with her guardian spirit but yet she's sort of afraid of knowing...
Maybe she's afraid it'll go away once she tries to talk to it.

I haven't given her a proper answer but i was going to search the forum for information... Thought that I might just post this at th same time..

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'd say that if its truly there to protect her, whoever it might be will not leave if she tries to talk to it. Instead, it will probably help grow a deeper bond between her and whoever the guardian is. Just try talking to them! Or give them an offering, a thanks for all the times that they've protected her. This can be in the form of food, drink, candles, items, etc, anything that feels right to you!

It never hurts to try something, and then after you try you can move on. Taking that step past the fear can be exhilarating. Good luck to your friend!

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Can even ask if the unbound protector spirit would like to be bound.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”