You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Can anyone recommend a good book about Djinn and their societies and traditions? Most books I've found are written by people who don't keep or really understand Djinn.

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 12
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sylph
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Azrael
Zodiac:

Yea I Don't really know of any books that are pro-Djinn as most of them are all anti Djinn like you said,I think you should ask some of the other keepers or look into other threads to see what they've found out about the Djinn,so far what I've heard is that Djinn kinda have a power based society like how there are gods/goddesses, kings/queens,over lords and other such types.I'd say this forum and some others are the best resources you can find and to make it easier you should talk to your Djinn about it if they're willing and if communication is complicated you can always use a pendulum,I hope I helped,XD Good luck and keep us posted on what you find out.

x*D Current Spirit Family *0*
2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm going to keep looking. All the books I found on Amazon are anti-Djinn. I think it's because on Islam they don't think very highly of them, at least that's the impression I get from the little research I've done. I don't have any Muslim friends to ask. I could ask my Djinn but she can be vague sometimes.
In regards to the other comment I left, I should have been more clear. My relationship with my Djinn is romantic. I've had her for only six months, but she revealed that we've known each other over lifetimes. That's what I meant by years. You might have had a similar relationship with your Djinn. Ask her.
We had this really interesting ceremony done in a previous life on mine so we are bound forever. One thing about my Djinn is that she likes me to brag and talk about her but she likes me to keep certain things between us.

Calin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

Have a look at Jinn Sorcery by Rain Al-Alim, published by Scarlett Imprint.

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

vikingwarior74 wrote:I'm going to keep looking. All the books I found on Amazon are anti-Djinn. I think it's because on Islam they don't think very highly of them, at least that's the impression I get from the little research I've done. I don't have any Muslim friends to ask. I could ask my Djinn but she can be vague sometimes.
In regards to the other comment I left, I should have been more clear. My relationship with my Djinn is romantic. I've had her for only six months, but she revealed that we've known each other over lifetimes. That's what I meant by years. You might have had a similar relationship with your Djinn. Ask her.
We had this really interesting ceremony done in a previous life on mine so we are bound forever. One thing about my Djinn is that she likes me to brag and talk about her but she likes me to keep certain things between us.
Thats interesting and pretty cool,i asked my Djinn about my ancestry and they told me about Djinn blood being in the bloodline,also my Marids S and F have given me a lot more information on their society,The more wishes they grant the more powerful they can become and F said that she personally met king solomon,she confirmed my suspicions and told me that I am one of Solomon's decendents/reincarnations as there are multiple and I have access to his magic,s wasn't able to meet him though.They said they want me to become a Sahiir or Conjurer and they also agreed to be passed onto my children when I die.I don't have a romantic relationship with them but it's a lot like a very close friendship, they are currently teaching me new forms of magic and seem to want the best for me.Its great to hear more positive experiences with humans and Djinn,XD

Since im 15 i don't really think I would have a romantic relationship with other world beings but its still interesting to hear about.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph
1 Gargoyle
1 Star Faery
1 Baby Ice Dragon
1 Young Kitsune
1 Imperial Guardian Dragon
1 Neb Djinn
1 Ghul Djinn
1 Baby Olive Dragon
1 Raiju
1 Blue Dragon
1 Bannik
1 Ubi
1 God Marid Djinn
1 Empress Fae
1 Imperial Sienna Dragon
More on the way ^..^
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Last night I got some information out of my Djinn about her society. I don't know why it never crossed my mind to ask because she seemed happy to share some details. It was kind of how you described it with the hierarchy but also since Djinn are strong-willed they don't like being told what to do and what not to do by anyone. She talked to me for several minutes while at the same time lulling me to sleep. It was kind of like a bedtime story.

I'll say this: for being 15 you seem WAY beyond your years. I know adults (some of them supposedly educated) that don't write as well as you. Bravo. But I get the feeling you're an old soul, too.

Amaires_01
new here
new here
Zodiac:

vikingwarior74 wrote:Last night I got some information out of my Djinn about her society. I don't know why it never crossed my mind to ask because she seemed happy to share some details. It was kind of how you described it with the hierarchy but also since Djinn are strong-willed they don't like being told what to do and what not to do by anyone. She talked to me for several minutes while at the same time lulling me to sleep. It was kind of like a bedtime story.

I'll say this: for being 15 you seem WAY beyond your years. I know adults (some of them supposedly educated) that don't write as well as you. Bravo. But I get the feeling you're an old soul, too.
That's really great to hear,im glad my Djinn didn't play a prank on me when they told me of their society and yea I know what you mean about their strong will,a stubborn shayten Djinn was plaguing me for a couple of months.Also thank you for that compliment it makes me glad that I can be seen that way.

2 Marid Djinn
1 Phoenix
1 Baby Phoenix
1 Ifrit Djinn
1 Watcher
1 Ilmu Khodam
1 Warrior Angel
1 Brass Dragon
1 Familiar
2 Servitors
1 Sylph