Unsure

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Blaine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

I'm unsure if I'm actually hearing my spirit telepathically or if its just wishful thinking. I have thought recently that maybe its because I haven't done much 3rd eye meditation recently or if I just can't hear spirits. I'm on the edge right now because of the fact that I have heard facts from my spirit before (when we first met I asked for some information and was provided with the information needed to classify her as an Aziza Fae*) Help please?

*: I met her when she was hanging around my room when I discovered this cite. So far I have only spoken to her through telepathy as I'm in no condition to make any investments as far as money is concerned, but I have seen many flashes of light or colors out of the corner of my eye.

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.
ambroseilli
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

You can try to first ground yourself. It's always better to be grounded when trying to do anything with the 3rd eye. I find fasting, meditation and grounding a healthy and easier way of being more open to communication from what ever that wants to connect. I'm a lot lighter so to speak when I'm on a strict vegetarian diet. A little help from plant extracts help as well. I've seen things that are more to a prophetic type dream when I used weed. It was a 1 time thing though.

Return to “Meditation”