Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:
heypanda wrote:I can’t feel my alpha around at all. Is there some special invocation I have to do?
I realise iamwookie answered this earlier, but despite me calling out to my Battle Alpha Lord, I haven’t heard a peep out of him. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.
I can't speak about Battle Lords (my Alpha friend isn't that rank). However, after 2.5 years, it's still difficult to communicate with her. It's becoming easier now, because I seem to be developing clairaudience. So, just give it time. It's not as easy as just asking them. There are a lot of things at play, including trying to practice hearing them.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
heypanda wrote:
heypanda wrote:I can’t feel my alpha around at all. Is there some special invocation I have to do?
I realise iamwookie answered this earlier, but despite me calling out to my Battle Alpha Lord, I haven’t heard a peep out of him. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.
I can't speak about Battle Lords (my Alpha friend isn't that rank). However, after 2.5 years, it's still difficult to communicate with her. It's becoming easier now, because I seem to be developing clairaudience. So, just give it time. It's not as easy as just asking them. There are a lot of things at play, including trying to practice hearing them.

Thank you. 1ey I’m glad I’m not the only one who is finding this. I trust DLM and I trust my Alpha Battle Lord is around. I highly recommend the psychic upgrade by the way, if anything, that made a huge difference to my abilities. I look forward to discovering my Battle Lord and how awesome he is. 1ey Thanks again.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Are there abilities that Battlelords can have that a normie rank 2 alpha can't? Or is it just a difference in raw power?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Battleform and dominance over Alphas with lower rank (forgot that earlier in chat) and I think that's it...but we should wait what Rai has to say on that :x

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Yep, as Cat said a battle form and influence over the Ranked Alphas are key features to Battle Lords. And yes, there is a significant increase in raw power which lets them have more abilities and use them more often. There is also an increase in there ability to learn new abilities. Though for the average keeper I'm not sure this would be discernable(as all alphas are fast learners).

For an Idea of what a battle form is here is what Cerea's was when she was upgraded from Ranked to Battle Lord.

In her Battle Lord Form, She is twice as large as she was before, reaching giant proportions. With massive White feathered wings, Razor Sharp Metallic Hooves, Bio Metallic Armor covering her body. Both the hair on her horse half and the hair on her head become white as snow, and her eyes gleam with Purple Light.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I was wondering, if alphas are given the ability to, would they be able to possess you? (with consent of course)

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote:I was wondering, if alphas are given the ability to, would they be able to possess you? (with consent of course)
Yes. They can do anything a spirit or entity can do.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
HonkPills wrote:I was wondering, if alphas are given the ability to, would they be able to possess you? (with consent of course)
Yes. They can do anything a spirit or entity can do.
Oh, i see!
Huh.. i don't really know what possessions are like (besides seeing it in like movies, haha, but i think that's probably just glamorized) Would it be a valid form of communication? Anyone know what it's like?

HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh, i had just purchased an astral strider. Do premade alphas arrive instantly or is there still a wait like the current orders? Also is there a vessel for astral striders?

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”