AstralTECH (conjure and curios shop)

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

As quite a few of you know by now, (or knew was happening) I am very happy to announce, I have opened a shop!
After what felt like quite a long time, working on getting it all set up, gradually over the last several months, I have a shop all set up. :)
AstralTECH
I'd like to thank my friends, both online in the metaphysical, and astrally, whom have helped me so much, whether through motivation, long discussions, or even just being there as friends, and so forth, I wouldn't have gotten this far without ya all. <3

I know, as the norm with new sellers, questions will be inquired, especially ones as such from here.

As such, I shall be answering them in my next post, and feel free to inquire your own, by posting below, I'll do my best to answer any questions in regards to my shop. ^.^

And, if you are interested, I am having a giveaway!
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73124.html
Two astral individuals, looking for earthen companions, whom I'll be doing the energy links for, (more commonly known as bindings to everyone else) without the usual price involved, as an introduction, and in celebration for the opening of the shop. ^.^

Again, many thanks to many people, and very best wishes to all of ya.
Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

"Questions you should ask your conjuror."

Some "hinky" things first:

Conjuring boxes:
I do not use conjuring boxes to do conjurations. In fact, I astral project to different realms, traveling on the astral plane, and have gotten to know different communities I come across along the way. I've spent quite extensive time in some locations, (such as Enrora) and gotten to know the people there, fairly well. I then ask them if they are interested in this concept, (heck, some have come forward and asked, having learned about it from other people, or my astral companions) and it goes from there.

This also mostly answers the second "hinky thing" which is not spending enough time getting to know the conjure/astral individual.
Between learning the ins and outs of their community, getting to know them, (talking about their past even) and so on, I would say, frankly,
I'd know them way better than the person I'm doing the energy link for. :P
Hmm... I wonder if I should conjure the humans too. *joking*
In all seriousness, I do keep an apt eye on their human companions too. I'd like for everyone to be able to be happy with the end result, so a good match is very important to me.

A conjurer who two weeks ago couldn't see or hear anything
This one I feel is pretty clear, but there are several people whom would be able to vouch for me. I have been astral projecting for over a year now, and doing quite through interaction. I astral project while awake, and "bi-locate" where I'm focused on both my astral and physical self. Usually I'll just sit and chill physically, if I have to focus astrally, however, haha.

Not familiar with the basic tools of conjuration
I am familiar with my methods, and if anyone could care to explain what a "magick mirror" is, feel free. I asked around quite a few conjurors whom have been in the meta for a while, and they didn't know. Looking at you Raven, lol.

A conjurer who cannot prove their history in some way
I am unsure if this means if you claim to be a practiced seller, or if you mean just being somewhat experienced in the metaphysical in general. The former, well duh, I'm a new seller :P No previous history of any sales or conjuring for other people, in business.
I have been conjuring, for myself and not within business for others, for a little over a year now however, and I am quite content to answer questions inquired, within reason. In fact, I answer a lot of them on my encyclopedia, which can be found on my shop info.

Now onto the questions.

1. Where/how did you learn to conjure?
I have both learned from my astral companions, various immortals, and talking to, and learning from other conjurors on this forum here and elsewhere, asking questions and so forth.
And I'm always open to learning more, I do feel it's not a goal, but rather a journey, of learning how to improve and get better at these things.

2. How long have you been conjuring?
As said above, a little over a year.

3. How long have you been conjuring on a regular basis (at least monthly)?
Since I started essentially, as it's been quite a bit every single month, even in improving my energy link, talking to astral communities, and so forth. And likely will stay that way, as I plan it to be quite more often than once a month.

4. How long have you been conjuring this particular species/type of entity?
This question is a bit specific to be answered generally, but the majority of conjures from me for the time being will be from a realm called Enrora, which I have been doing since I started. It's actually what I came across in the first place, when initially going to conjure.

5. How do you connect with the entities or spirits that you conjure?
I astral project, talk to them astrally, I talk to them telepathically, I get to know them the same I do my astral family/companions.

6. How did you verify the identity and nature of the beings you conjure?
I do energy reading, mental thought reading... lots of energy reading honestly. Identify the individual, based on their behaviour, their energy, how they react to others and situations, and spend time getting to know them, their history, and so forth.

7. Are you able to see and communicate with those you conjure?
Yes, astrally of course duh. It's a shame we can't do this all physically huh? :P
But yes, I am able to astral project, view, and communicate with them quite well.

8. What's the difference, in your mind, between a living entity and a spirit?
One of them used to be "alive" on one of the planes of existence, and then died, due to one reason or another. When you break it down, it gets really foggy, as some individuals, even looking at CH's encyclopedia (at the time of this writing) started out, as a spirit.
It boils down to two things. One, where their energy started/was based. (Astral/earthen/spiritual plane) And two, what their energy is like/if they have "passed on" so to speak. It honestly can be a rather extensive subject.

9. In your mind, what is the difference between an attachment and a binding?
An attachment is something made, whether unintentionally, or without structured intent, that links an astral/spiritual thing/person/etc, to an earthen individual, vice versa, or so on.
A "binding" (what I like to call energy links, for several reasons) is a conscious, structured energy creation, that links two individuals together, via their energy, that helps them bond, connect, communicate, and so on.

10. What kind of contract/negotiation is used to ensure the safety of the buyer?
I recall several mentions of the exact specifics of a conjuror's energy link being personal in a way, however, in regards to the note above, I have it quite simple. Based on the emotions that both individuals are feeling, and if it senses there is harm, whether emotional, mental, or physical etc, coming to either individual, or both, the energy link "shuts down" and holds them from going at each other, sending the astral individual to my astral place for them, in extreme scenarios, to protect both people from harm.
Then, from there, the earthen person in question may come contact me at my email or on my shop, and inquire about what's going on, so I can resolve it.
This doesn't restrict either individual in any way, beyond what is absolutely necessary to make sure that no malicious or ill-intended harm, is coming to anyone involved.
This yes, does include if they act out towards other astral companions and so on.
However, due to the extensive vetting, and so forth, beforehand, and the checks I do with both people before doing the energy link, I do feel this will be an almost never case to happen. I am prepared if it does occur, however.

11. What are your binding contract specifications?
How do you verify the contract agreements prior to binding?
Do you have a system in place to protect and defend your conjures - if so, what system?

Well, it seems I answered all these in the above statement, lol. So there you go.

12. Under what circumstances will a being be released from its binding?
If they are being abused by their earthen companion, vice versa, etc, on extreme scenarios. At first initially, it will shut down, as a preventive measure. Not the protective aspects, which will come up to prevent harm to the best degree they can, but the connective bits, such as an emotion-energy link, and so forth.
Then, in talking with both individuals about what's going on, I'll decide whether or not it should be separated. Again, as I said above, I believe this will happen rarely, if at all, due to the precautions taken at the beginning.

13. What problems have you had in the past with your conjures, and how have those problems been addressed?
None so far.

14. How do you resolve problems with conjures after adoption if something goes wrong?
Again, see above.

15. What kind of buyer support do you offer after the sale?
I'm fully open to being emailed, within reason, for important inquiries and so forth. For a little bit extra on top of the listing price, I also offer add-ons, such as an interview with the conjure, details on other specifics, other layers added to the energy-link, and so forth. These can be purchased upon request, on the shop. As they are by request, they aren't up on the shop by default. I'll inquire as to any extras you'd like, during purchase, so it'll all be handled then.

16. What is your refund policy?
As mentioned in my encyclopedia FAQ:
"As for refunds, if it's within the first 72 hours or so, I'll pay you back what you paid for the energy link.
If it has been longer than a week, I would really prefer you do an exchange for something of equal or lesser value. (But am not completely against it, within reason)
And if it's been longer than 2-3 weeks, then no, I'm sorry, no refunds.
I do try to be as reasonable as possible however.

That said, it's why I make sure things are a-okay between you and your new friend before you make the purchase.
In general, I prefer for you to contemplate a bit longer on purchasing, rather than regret purchasing later.
"

17. Do you allow spirits/entities conjured by you to be transferred/resold?
While I think the "resold" bit, is kinda stupid in my own personal regard, (transferred, it depends.. between friends?) it's honestly up to the astral individual, and the earthen individual, in question. It's not something I can control or decide.
That being said, if they are indeed leaving your companionship, it means that we failed in some way, as the match didn't work out as well as I had hoped, depending on how long it is beforehand.
That being said, not all relationships/friendships last forever, and I wish you both the best in however it goes. If you cannot find anyone whom they'd be happy with, I'm more than happy for you to let me know, and I'll find another someone for them, most likely without any charge involved.

18. How do you determine if your spirit/entity suitable for a buyer at their level of experience? What is your adoption policy?
Same way I get to know them, get to know any earthen individuals, and so forth. Ask questions, talk to them, interact, get to know them, observe, and so forth. Observation is highly important, to pay attention and take note of different things.
As for adoption policy, idk if you mean adopt from me, or giving to, for me to do as a conjure-adoption, but the same holds true as it does for any conjure, as I want to make sure, regardless of the circumstances, that the astral individual is happy, and whom they are with, are happy.
Those are the main two objectives, honestly.

That about wraps it up for this, my apologies (Canadians yes I know) for the essay long post, but hopefully that covers most questions that people may have.

Again, many thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all. Cheers!

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Wish there was "like" button lol
Best of luck in your new endeavor, you sound like a responsible conjurer and I won't hesitate to buy from your new shop if ever I feel a calling!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Wish there was "like" button lol
Best of luck in your new endeavor, you sound like a responsible conjurer and I won't hesitate to buy from your new shop if ever I feel a calling!
Aw, thank you very much Denanna! ^_^
I shall do my best for sure. :)
Well wishes to you~

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

While it is sincerely great that you took the time to answer those questions and this transparency goes a long way, I don't really find it responsible to offer bindings after only a little over a year of experience in both astral projection and conjuring. This is just my opinion.

I know I will forever be viewed as the negative Nancy of this community for disagreeing with that, seeing as the majority of sellers cropping up here these days were/are as new as you are to their work; but it's something to consider.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Good luck to you now, good luck to me later

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:While it is sincerely great that you took the time to answer those questions and this transparency goes a long way, I don't really find it responsible to offer bindings after only a little over a year of experience in both astral projection and conjuring. This is just my opinion.

I know I will forever be viewed as the negative Nancy of this community for disagreeing with that, seeing as the majority of sellers cropping up here these days were/are as new as you are to their work; but it's something to consider.
I'll consider it, lol. I appreciate the feedback, and will keep that tidbit in mind.
As an aside, I have been astral projecting for about a year and a half, (which is not that much more time, hence why I didn't feel the need to specify) and noted it was simply over a year. Conjuring specifically, has been about a bit over a year as I started in June 2017.

However I do feel, given time, I am fully able to show to anyone that may feel similar, that I'm a responsible and capable conjuror.
But thank you, for letting me know your honest opinion.

Well wishes to you. :)

- - - - -
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Good luck to you now, good luck to me later
:lol: Indeed, and thank you Aries. ^.^ You'll do amazing, when you do, I know that for sure. Don't worry. :hug:

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Best of luck with this new shop, Vey *-* I'm sure you will be an excellent and trustworthy seller!! <3

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aytide you’re so cute x D

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”