Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Aurum wrote:I have been spirit keeping since 2011. And all that time I have struggled financially, despite having many prosperity spirits in my keep. Now, after all these years I am finally seeing some minor improvements to my financial situation. I really can't say whether it's finally my spirits helping me or my own improved mindset that has changed things for me.
I am pretty sure Abraham Hicks and Bashar (channeled by Daryl Anka) would say that your overall financial well being is actually the result of your state of being (as you feel, you attract/create life circumstances automatically).

Many of us have already learned that hard work is NOT the formula to success as many of us have already learned over decades. Sitting on your butt is also not going to do it. Inner alignment first, then take inspired action.

So cleaning up negative beliefs (less fear and negative thoughts) and feeling more inner peace, love and fulfillment is the very path to abundance. When you stop believing that physical reality is very rigid and start to think of it a persistent flexible dream (more loving state of being = more flexibility), its easier for change and miracles to come about. Bashar says you are in heaven, and you are having an intense dream that you are in physical form. You are infinitely supported by existance, but it can only reflect back to you like a mirror. You need to change before the reflection changes.

My house is paid off (however small house), I have quite good savings that most would not dream of in my country, a decent income, I work with mostly nice people (except one dude who is leaving soon), nice working conditions... I definitely do NOT see myself doing it for many more years as its to much thinking for my brain. I still seem to have a better job than most of my family and friends though. I got to this job by simply following my excitement - since i was small, i wanted to tinker with computers... i barely studied after school, i played.

So I unknowingly followed Bashar's recommended formula for us all: follow your highest excitement to the best of your ability. When you are done with it, take the next exciting thing.. have no insistence or expectation on the outcome... When you are done, take the next thing you can act on. This can be as small as having lunch with a certain person at a certain place, to even a big thing... Start small :) As you keep doing this over time, your excitement can support you, your life becomes much much more fun and enjoyable. There are many examples of odd/unusual excitements that end up supporting you.

Having said all that, I have a pretty hectic anxiety disorder since childhood that makes it super hard for me to keep inner peace and staying in a state of love... My brain easily takes whatever next fear it can come up with and amplifies it to the max... And so this is a journey for me also in reaching and staying in the recommended states.

While on these journey's, I wonder if a spirit would help make a few tweaks - like throwing in a nice car, an improved investment opportunity, perhaps better home (better area, better condition)... while understanding you still need to steer your ship in the right overall direction.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote: Through my own knowledge of investment and my entities/spirits, I was able to move out of my father's house at 18, and secure my OWN house. I am still living in the house that I bought, and I am secure in terms of money. As someone who is considered disabled, has several pets, and doesn't have a solid income (I am self-employed; freelance writer & entrepreneur) I think I'm doing extremely well.
That is a very interesting story! What spirits specifically were these that you were working with? Also, how were you feeling just before you got your house (example, calm, love, peace, excited, or were you feeling negative, sad, fear)?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:
Aurum wrote:I have been spirit keeping since 2011. And all that time I have struggled financially, despite having many prosperity spirits in my keep. Now, after all these years I am finally seeing some minor improvements to my financial situation. I really can't say whether it's finally my spirits helping me or my own improved mindset that has changed things for me.
I am pretty sure Abraham Hicks and Bashar (channeled by Daryl Anka) would say that your overall financial well being is actually the result of your state of being (as you feel, you attract/create life circumstances automatically).

Many of us have already learned that hard work is NOT the formula to success as many of us have already learned over decades. Sitting on your butt is also not going to do it. Inner alignment first, then take inspired action.

So cleaning up negative beliefs (less fear and negative thoughts) and feeling more inner peace, love and fulfillment is the very path to abundance. When you stop believing that physical reality is very rigid and start to think of it a persistent flexible dream (more loving state of being = more flexibility), its easier for change and miracles to come about. Bashar says you are in heaven, and you are having an intense dream that you are in physical form. You are infinitely supported by existance, but it can only reflect back to you like a mirror. You need to change before the reflection changes.

My house is paid off (however small house), I have quite good savings that most would not dream of in my country, a decent income, I work with mostly nice people (except one dude who is leaving soon), nice working conditions... I definitely do NOT see myself doing it for many more years as its to much thinking for my brain. I still seem to have a better job than most of my family and friends though. I got to this job by simply following my excitement - since i was small, i wanted to tinker with computers... i barely studied after school, i played.

So I unknowingly followed Bashar's recommended formula for us all: follow your highest excitement to the best of your ability. When you are done with it, take the next exciting thing.. have no insistence or expectation on the outcome... When you are done, take the next thing you can act on. This can be as small as having lunch with a certain person at a certain place, to even a big thing... Start small :) As you keep doing this over time, your excitement can support you, your life becomes much much more fun and enjoyable. There are many examples of odd/unusual excitements that end up supporting you.

Having said all that, I have a pretty hectic anxiety disorder since childhood that makes it super hard for me to keep inner peace and staying in a state of love... My brain easily takes whatever next fear it can come up with and amplifies it to the max... And so this is a journey for me also in reaching and staying in the recommended states.

While on these journey's, I wonder if a spirit would help make a few tweaks - like throwing in a nice car, an improved investment opportunity, perhaps better home (better area, better condition)... while understanding you still need to steer your ship in the right overall direction.
The thing is I generally do feel really good, and I have for years so by that logic I should be prosperous. And I do follow what I think I should do, I do what I think I was meant to do and what I enjoy, which is creating art but it hasn't led me to anywhere.
I am familiar with Abraham Hicks and couple of weeks ago an Abraham Hicks video was given to me as a suggested thing to watch on Youtube, which I did and I have recently been watching several of these videos which had led me take law of attraction more serious again. Having you mention it now tells me that this is a right thing for me to concentrate right now and I going to the right direction.

Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I'm also inspired by what laptop123 has said..

dnwaokocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 103
Spelled Number: 170
Your favorite spirit to work with: ayla
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: ibarra
Zodiac:

I’m still not icy from my spirits but I must say they did try hard to communicate what could put me on that path in my Dreamtime but I find it hard to recall dreams because someone always wake me up.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Hate to necro this post. But, I have a Carbuncle that has helped me squeak out of a few tight pinches over the past year or two. Like by the seat of my pants kind of pinches. She makes no attempt to pretend it wasn't her. In fact, she brags about it with my familiar who lets me know indirectly.

She hasn't made me rich. But she's saved my ass from more than one late payment! :)

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Has anyones wealth spirits made them financially rich?
Nope.

Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

Wanting more money than you need seems unbalanced, but that's just me.

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

Raavak wrote:Wanting more money than you need seems unbalanced, but that's just me.
Nope. Not just you. I agree. Just look at the long list of lottery winners over the years who's lives were ruined when they received a large amount of money at one time.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

My djinn brought more money making opportunities not only to me but also my family. We always have enough money when we need it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”