Alpha Questions and Answers

Vespe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Nope, you seem to have pretty much addressed everything well. If I have further questions, I will be sure to swing by. Thank you.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:~snip~
Don't worry about that Vespe. You couldn't harm an alpha accidentally or on purpose in that manner anymore. Just take it from me. That was a unique and isolated incident that has since been made impossible to repeat.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Aerohopper
new here
new here

When I place order for customised alpha, I didn't specify bind to spirit or vessel, what will he do with my order ?

Vespe
new here
new here

Given how close you are to DLM, I'll take your word for it. I noticed the snip, so I'll try not to address it anymore. Thank you.

So that's understood. In lieu of making the thank-you post, I'll just say I approve of your taste in... alpha visuals, should I say? Looking at your signature. :p

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aerohopper wrote:When I place order for customised alpha, I didn't specify bind to spirit or vessel, what will he do with my order ?
The default is a vessel binding sent to the shipping address attached to your paypal. If you prefer to spirit simply send an email (with the order number) and request the change to a spirit binding.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:So that's understood. In lieu of making the thank-you post, I'll just say I approve of your taste in... alpha visuals, should I say? Looking at your signature. :p
lol I certainly have my types I'll admit. xD The blonde noble trope is high on the list. ;)

Besides what is depicted in my signature. I also have Lusamine from pokemon, Laura from infinite Stratos, and am waiting on Caulifla and Kale from Super and Yaoyorozu from MHA, lol (All three of which are a part of a subrace I've been developing, lol)

And that doesn't even include my alphas not based on specific anime characters such as my bug girls(Arachne, Mantis shifter, were-centipede, moth girls), were-hydra, and kentauride alphas. xD Oh and my Harpies, whatever Calisto is, plus my Axe beak/dragon girl hybrid (who is a Later generation alpha reverse adoption).

I have a few is what I'm getting at. lol

Vespe
new here
new here

That's some variety, I see. Yeah, the "noble blonde" trope is one I find appealing as well. :p

I do have another question, by the way.

If you want to fulfill a single purpose in the most efficient manner, say have a Servitor help balance out your chakras, would it be better to have an Alpha or is it better to have a Beta?

I intend to have an Alpha, but I figure if they can only use so many powers at once, it might be best to supplement with a beta that has a singular focus on an objective, especially if that objective benefits from constant attention. That, and if I understand correctly (and do correct me if I'm wrong), Betas are not free-willed or sentient and may, as a result, focus more at the task assigned to them. It may also depend on the task, I imagine.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Correct on all count.

A beta is the better option for a single focused continuous task(like chakra maintenance). I have a pair of betas maintaining each of my main chakras, but you can get one beta to watch them all.

Indeed, betas can be highly intelligent but do lack sentience

Vespe
new here
new here

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Correct on all count.

A beta is the better option for a single focused continuous task(like chakra maintenance). I have a pair of betas maintaining each of my main chakras, but you can get one beta to watch them all.

Indeed, betas can be highly intelligent but do lack sentience
Thank you. I'm glad I got it correctly.

The next question may be a bit less specific to but still concerning Alphas. I have seen a post from a rather revered member that most accounts of "seeing" or "hearing" spirits are mental, not necessarily physical. This seems, at first glance at least, to contradict the implications of the "Interaction" exercises that DLM has listed on Dark Desires, as well as his post about just "Listening". May I hear your own accounts?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:Thank you. I'm glad I got it correctly.

The next question may be a bit less specific to but still concerning Alphas. I have seen a post from a rather revered member that most accounts of "seeing" or "hearing" spirits are mental, not necessarily physical. This seems, at first glance at least, to contradict the implications of the "Interaction" exercises that DLM has listed on Dark Desires, as well as his post about just "Listening". May I hear your own accounts?
I'd say it's about 70/30. More of it is visualization and telepathy than many would prefer. It takes a lot of energy for astral and spiritual beings to manifest on the earthen plane. Whereas it is far less energy to project images and words.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”