neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1

Succubus jealous of girlfriend ?

Postby Jose_Meza_II » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:31 pm

So I just woke up from a rather vivid dream and I'm curious if succubus are known to (or in your personal experience) seem to get jealous or negative torwards physical relationships you have with other humans or possibly other spirits. If so what should you do to calm everything down and appease your spirits?

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Re: Succubus jealous of girlfriend ?

Postby marquest » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:05 am

Jose_Meza_II wrote:So I just woke up from a rather vivid dream and I'm curious if succubus are known to (or in your personal experience) seem to get jealous or negative torwards physical relationships you have with other humans or possibly other spirits. If so what should you do to calm everything down and appease your spirits?

Hi Jose. Good question. Personally, my Ubis think they have a say in who I choose to date. They say "I like her" or "no, I don't like her", etc. I don't feel like I need to calm them down though, but I do listen. It is my choice however, and they do seem to respect that, fwiw.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Postby laptop123 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25 pm

Perhaps ask Creepy Hollows support this question - and then please share their response here.

I imagine that the answer may vary depending on who provided you with your bond to the spirit.

AlejandroMEX
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander

Postby AlejandroMEX » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:28 pm

i did have read somehere in this forum that they can fall in love with their keeper and jealousy will become an issue, however i am sure it depends on the succubus personality not all ubis are the same

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”