You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I meant not offense and without prejudice. I been Christian most of my life. Least it slow, slow down in my teens. It's not sure If I started to question my beliefs by then. I know I quit reading Bible then. But thinking of reading again. Least to see if answers I'm looking for are there. Maybe it's motivation to push myself more. Maybe it's due to my Bio mom letter I've found written to me. I haven't seen her in 13 yrs. Since I was in Foster Care. I know she wants me to continue the path of Christianity. It's in her letter she wrote me, long ago. I have nothing against Christianity. I just grew not attached.

With that being said, jehova Witness. Been going to my door to. Least they used to, until was told to not see em again. In way they where my social life at home. At same time was open minded and grateful. Ever since last year, when I officially became spirit keeper and unofficially due to my former Unbound(s) (they with me) I grew to question where I am and where best relate to me. Since then I befriended 3 psn (PlayStation friends from PS4) for some reason there where open with there spiritual/religious beliefs with me. 1 was more towards healer path and 2 are Wiccans. At same time I heard Religion was White Arts. Which I not mind, but same time I feel I'm more Grey Art.

I know I will cause harm (it's kinda my fear what if I get uncontrollable, what if I gone to far) I'm more of person who is, least leaning towards left hand path. I'm more like interested in certain adult ways the feeling so strong it's hard to control. But yet I crave.(should be adult section?) Even though Im novice. It's probably going destroy me. But it's not going stop me in future. I know I will contacting or try to conjure A Demon and or other BA entity. I know I shouldn't practice Magick. But feels Magick is part of me and who I am. I feel Magick will destroy me yet Magick would save me. Not sure if that makes sense. I have nothing against WA.

I got Many in my Keep that are WA, but most are DA. I'm glad to have all them as my friend's none the less and very grateful to have em. But I know for fact I will have BA in my keep, possibly Demon and or other. I know I should not have one. Least currently since Novice. But I plan push myself. Just need believe myself and confident and bonding. But nothing going stop me to get BA Someday. Even if BA Unbound comes across me. (I feel and keep saying I'll die early. Unsure if vision or deal I made. It feels it real) It's really bothering more than ever to find religion that best fit me. But to me Wicca (could be wrong) and Christianity don't fit well for me to belong.

Especially me being more Grey Art, in way. Pagan feel fit well for me. Due to me want worship many Gods and Goddesses. Especially, one Goddess I really want Pray/ Worship is Lilith. At same time I leaning towards Satanism. But I mixed unsure if the people worship many God's or just one. At same time Im interested to learn more about Satanism. I unsure who to turn and to ask questions. Especially if Worship Many God's or not. If not can we?

What other religions Worship many Gods/Goddesses. That fits my profile well? I want give out my PS4 Gamertag if want private message. But I unsure if that allowed or not. But I want find out what religious beliefs fit me, before my time runs out. Even early if comes to pass. If I found a religion? How do I know fit best for me? Many thanks all and yes I confused many. It's what I do best, especially making long writing.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Update:

I came across "Dark Paganism" unsure if fits me. But it's worth to look more, I must do.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Make your own path my friend, ever changing as you grow and NOTHING WRITTEN in stone .
Hek

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hekhare wrote:Make your own path my friend, ever changing as you grow and NOTHING WRITTEN in stone .
Hek
This is beautifully written. My path I feel is like a compass.So many points to turn. The trek to walk, feel so lost yet hope here must be. Growing I should continue. your right and thank you my friend :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'll be honest, I didn't read through the whole of your post. However, I am concurring with Hekhare and saying you can create your own path and need not subscribe to some religion out there.

I know it is comforting to be able to discover that pre-existing path of gnosis which just clicks, this significant force through which to relate to and find belonging in.. but I have found the most truthful paths spawn in a reverse order. You explore what means the most to you, you concoct your own beliefs based upon this.. and eventually as you focus on *doing you*, you will ultimately find resources and things that speak to you and through which you can identify or incorporate to lend substance to that path.

A lot of us feel the need to define ourselves and our paths, I've found that the need for definition is only useful for helping others to understand you.. not really helpful or necessary to you or I or anyone personally for understanding the self.

Don't worry so much about finding a religion, focus on working with what you already know you believe in and then extending upon that or shifting that as you grow. Be true to yourself.

Best of Luck.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

I personally think Noc gave really good advice.

What I think is that you can be really creative or do whatever really feels best for you with Nocs advice and maybe a little bit of patience. You don't really need to hurry to identify yourself. What I mean by this is that you can have Christians, for instance, who worship multiple gods, Satanists who revere god and jesus, pagans with hindu beliefs, etc. I'm sure lots of people and the whole world is very eclectic. You should probably feel like you can incorporate any belief you desire into your spiritual path and leave out what doesn't suit you. What religion you want is up to you this way.

Finding a spiritual path that suits you, or religion that suits you is best this way.

Some notes on what you've said:
Religion is not really WA. Religion is real. Spirituality is true.

No conjuror worth their salt would ever conjure a BA entity. A BA entity would lead to a lot of pain and suffering. It's not in their nature to provide companionship or guidance or anything. All they do is lie and sow the seeds that ruin lives.

You can worship as many or as little gods as you'ld like. LHP is about following a spiritual path which has little rules which are set by others and it's mostly about having you own rules, standards, etc. Some people find this much more liberated and less restrictive than RHP ideologies.
Satanism is mostly about your own power and self transformation through this power. Some Satanism like theistic Satanism is about revering the gods Lilith, Satan, etc, sort of like alongside pagan or magickal beliefs. However some (a lot really) people turn this into reverse Christianity and treat these gods as demons which I don't personally like.

Hope this helps!

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:I'll be honest, I didn't read through the whole of your post. However, I am concurring with Hekhare and saying you can create your own path and need not subscribe to some religion out there.

I know it is comforting to be able to discover that pre-existing path of gnosis which just clicks, this significant force through which to relate to and find belonging in.. but I have found the most truthful paths spawn in a reverse order. You explore what means the most to you, you concoct your own beliefs based upon this.. and eventually as you focus on *doing you*, you will ultimately find resources and things that speak to you and through which you can identify or incorporate to lend substance to that path.

A lot of us feel the need to define ourselves and our paths, I've found that the need for definition is only useful for helping others to understand you.. not really helpful or necessary to you or I or anyone personally for understanding the self.

Don't worry so much about finding a religion, focus on working with what you already know you believe in and then extending upon that or shifting that as you grow. Be true to yourself.

Best of Luck.
WhimsicalSage wrote:I personally think Noc gave really good advice.

What I think is that you can be really creative or do whatever really feels best for you with Nocs advice and maybe a little bit of patience. You don't really need to hurry to identify yourself. What I mean by this is that you can have Christians, for instance, who worship multiple gods, Satanists who revere god and jesus, pagans with hindu beliefs, etc. I'm sure lots of people and the whole world is very eclectic. You should probably feel like you can incorporate any belief you desire into your spiritual path and leave out what doesn't suit you. What religion you want is up to you this way.

Finding a spiritual path that suits you, or religion that suits you is best this way.

Some notes on what you've said:
Religion is not really WA. Religion is real. Spirituality is true.

No conjuror worth their salt would ever conjure a BA entity. A BA entity would lead to a lot of pain and suffering. It's not in their nature to provide companionship or guidance or anything. All they do is lie and sow the seeds that ruin lives.

You can worship as many or as little gods as you'ld like. LHP is about following a spiritual path which has little rules which are set by others and it's mostly about having you own rules, standards, etc. Some people find this much more liberated and less restrictive than RHP ideologies.
Satanism is mostly about your own power and self transformation through this power. Some Satanism like theistic Satanism is about revering the gods Lilith, Satan, etc, sort of like alongside pagan or magickal beliefs. However some (a lot really) people turn this into reverse Christianity and treat these gods as demons which I don't personally like.

Hope this helps!
Hi you 2 thank you. It seems I have find my own path. At same time I have many turns and opportunities. Many good suggestions both have given me. I'm still lost but not lost as I was. Hopefully time would tell which path I be guided towards. Many thanks :)

Return to “Dark Arts”