neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Hi, if you are still doing readings I would love to get one as well! You have permission to access my energy and my birthday is August 1, 1985, birthplace: Lake View Terrace California. You may be as detailed as you like for a general reading. Thank you!

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Augusta wrote:Dear Roseflare,

Your reading -

1. Root chakra (Muladhara)
Now: you have some protection, but it is not your own, it looks like something or someone is protecting and grounding you from the outside of your own energy field (possibly, a new companion at work). There are no reasons to worry about Muladhara, just an observation ->
3 month: here is some discrepancy. Either you will find the deeper connection to the earthen energy and ancestral spirits, and will start progressing towards a complete balance of the chakra. Or you will let something malicious and illness-provoking to enter your energy field from Muladhara.
Yes, I have a few spirit companions for protection, as well as a few protection spells from CH.

Augusta wrote: 2. Navel chakra (Swadhisthana)
Now: no balance, possibly affected by the reproductive system ->
3 month: almost forcible, deliberately introduced from the outside, and rising from Muladhara destructive process will attempt to take hold of Swadhisthana.
Actually yes, I’ve had a lot of reproductive and fertility problems in the past. Although there seems to be “no cause” according to doctors, we had to do artificial insemination to get pregnant with my daughter. I suffer from bad cramps often.
Augusta wrote: 3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Now: the will is strong, the intellect is well developed. Good balance between enticing people to your opinions and listening to the opinions of others. Reasonable attention to the opinions of a partner, without losing own will ->
3 month: there will be moments when you’ll lack self-confidence and have doubts. However, continuous growth and becoming fully true to self, without sacrificing the free will of others, will prevail.
I would yes this is true too. Due to a previous job lose, I’ve been dealing with low self confidence, hence why I began spirit keeping.
Augusta wrote: 4. Heart chakra (Anahata)
Now: disappointment. Relationships don’t bring any joy. Painful and unhealthy feelings. Passion - may be, but of the destructive kind ->
3 month: slow healing, nominal improvements. Much more balanced, providing extra care and attention to Anahata desires.
This is also true. I’ve lost a lot of trust in family besides my husband and daughter (and cat if that counts). Friendships I’ve made in the past seem to never last (someone moves away, or just doesn’t start).
Last time I made friends with my coworker/friend they lost me my job and found out they were only “friends” because they wanted something that I wouldn’t provide. Which is where a lot of painful and negative feelings have been coming from.
Augusta wrote: 5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Now: lack of communication opportunities. Vishuddha craves for the opportunities to express, but they are not freely available. All in all, chakra is in the exemplary state ->
3 month: required information will be revealed, new contacts will empower the progree and free expression, as desired. Just don't freeze, when the opportunities will begin to unfold.
this is most likely because of the lack of work and becoming a “stay at home mother”. Luckily my daughter was able to continue daycare, so I have been eagerly waiting for my next gig. I’ve been asking my spirit companions for help with this.
Augusta wrote: 6. Third eye chakra (Ajna)
Now: your Ajna is absorbed by some important conversation. You keep coming to it - time after time, after time... in your mind. It’s so powerful to your mind, that it makes everything else fall far behind in terms of the influence ->
3 month: the information revealed through Vishuddha (likely in the form of some most important conversation) will allow for the conversation that is presently on your mind to fade, and with time go away. It’s a clear movement forward from there on.
Again true, because of the lose of said previous job, I’ve been thinking a lot of career paths and whether I’m on the right one. I also keep thinking back to whether I could have kept previous job if I continued to suck up and not be myself.
Augusta wrote: 7. Crown chakra (Sahasrara)
Now: you have forsaken the protection of a female higher power that was leading you for so long ->
3 month: you will restore the contact and connection with the forces leading and supporting you. You know who to contact.
A female higher power? As in a spirit companion? This, my first spirit companion comes to mind, but she was either negative or brought a negativity with her that was hurting me. I’ve thought about asking the castor to rebind, but he is not a very active communicator unless $$$ is involved. I’ve been trying to look for other method to rebind outside of this. If anyone has ideas, let me know.
Augusta wrote:Your question:

Flood of emotions, feelings, and nerves affect the overall condition. Swadhisthana may require some extra attention, but nothing critical. I would suggest keeping an eye on the reproductive system, there may be issues.
Anahata - purely emotional issues.
The lungs, throat- tonsillitis or hypothermia - and the corresponding consequences.
Headaches - hereditary vascular disease.
Thyroid gland - I would suggest checking it, your worries might be warranted here. However, I see no need for a surgical intervention.
While pregnant I was tested “possibly” HPV positive. So I need this to be tested again.
I’ve been sick the past 2 months with tonsillitis. Again yesterday getting sore throats.
Headaches are indeed hereditary from my dads side.
The thyroid I have been thinking a lot about as the women on both my mother and father side have thyroid issues.
Augusta wrote: Overall:

Your energy reads as 35 years old. I got a feeling of a very conscientious, warm person with a “live and let live” attitude, who is very, very tired. If at all possible, attempt to distance from your activities - they are draining you to an extreme.
Again you are correct, however I am 30, but a lot say I am mature for my age. That is my motto, “live and let live”, and yes... I’m very very tired. So tired that I’ve lost a lot of hope and motivation. Which is again why I got into spirit keeping. By activities, do you mean that of spiritual activities or real life physical activities?
Augusta wrote: If I may suggest, get a Gate for Spitirs https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... PEACE.html - not to keep the peace, but to be able to give yourself some well needed rest. And/or look into getting the Master Spirit for your family https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMILY.html - to warrant the same effect - reduce the pressure coming at you from multiple directions, and give you some rest.
Thank you, just purchased them. I didn’t know about the spirit gate. It seems like the break I need to recover.
I was also looking into getting a leader for my family, as it got so big without me realizing.
Augusta wrote: Will most appreciate you feedback.
Augusta
Thank you so much. I was actually shocked by how on the nail you were with all the information you drew. I had an idea that my chakras were very unbalanced. I am so grateful to my spirit companions who have been helping me stay to the ground, otherwise I’d probably lose it.
I went ahead and ordered a few books about chakras to help me better understand how to align and balance myself, which I’ve already noticed some improvements in mood with the knowledge I’ve gained here and on the internet.
Again thank you so much, to you and Audelysa Elf. You are wonderful.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

I know you closed the list, but if you decide to reopen it I'd love a reading of my chackras.

I give full permissions for the reading of you choose to do so, and my birth was on April 15 1985, in Winter Garden Florida.

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

hello, i would like a detailed reading, i have two questions, 1. where am i in my path to opening my 3rd eye. 2. what are the beings (not my keep) that claim to be heavenly,( look at my ''please help'' post for more info. you have permission to do the reading btw. and i would like the chakra thing done also. thanks.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Augusta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dear Kitsune,

Your reading -

Now: your relationships with the grounding forces are complex. You are quite well connected to the ancestral spirits, to those who were before you, possibly even your past lives. There is a lot of energy on Muladhara, it accumulates well. The only potential improvement of this chakra would be adding a little more light and openness. At times, you are closed, even withdrawing into your protection ->
3 month: no significant change.

2. Navel chakra (Swadhisthana)
Now: quite an exemplary condition. You act without haste, and without unnecessary hesitation. You don’t force yourself over the limit ->
3 month: steady growth. Communication (at the level of the connection to Yggdrasil). Journey between worlds, support, protection.

3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Now: another exemplary chakra. Your strong will is well combined with lively optimism, and your ability to find a way out of any situation serves you well ->
3 month: not necessarily a guarantee of very impressive income, but definitely an opportunity for such.

4. Heart chakra (Anahata)
Now: a strong connection. Whether it is desired or burdensome - is only for you to decide. If the relationships are problematic, breaking them will not be easy. If new and/or desired - the forecast is most promising, almost karmic.
3 month: full control. You are in the unique position to create pretty much any relationship you want. It’s all about *your* heart desires.

5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Now: an almost brute force, endurance, fearlessness. Maybe quite uncompromising and stubborn. But it leads to you being almost invincible (on a reasonable scale). A lot of raw energy, capable of winning against any obstacles ->
3 month: no significant change.

6. Third eye chakra (Ajna)
Now: the most powerfull destructive force. Ajna energy reads as of the strong channel to “the lower world”, like darker Scandinavian Elves, darker Vampires, possibly even Demons. Now, there is a positive aspect to this destruction force - getting rid of the obsolete. So that something new can take hold. Protection-wise - superb! ->
3 month: so much self-confidence. Almost believing yourself capable to cope with everything and anything yourself.

7. Crown chakra (Sahasrara)
Now: everything is very stable ->
3 month: strong divine female support. A Goddess (or a Demoness) will continuously watch over you.

Overall:

Your chakras are in the exemplary condition. The only potentially worrisome one is the Ajna. But you energy reads as of a person who is at a darker end of the Arts, so you should be able to handle it with ease. You are taking good care of protection, quite successfully maintaining the balance.
If I may suggest, adding a little more light, laughter, and playfulness to your life :) will allow you to progress faster, as well as add some enjoyment to the journey.

Best Regards,
Augusta

Path: Gatherer of Power
Augusta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dear chrysalis,

Your reading -

Now: not enough support. To the level when you may feel almost abandoned by all grounding forces, by the ancestors, and by older relatives/family. At the very best, you may feel misunderstood. You are, indeed. You will always feel tempted by the Arts. You are one of those people who have magic in their blood, and will never be content unless you practice ->
3 month: you are a vessel, a container of magic. You accumulate and conceal it. There are always ways to accumulate and use, to move forward. But it will take you time to unearth the ways.

2. Navel chakra (Swadhisthana)
Now: you are still to uncover yourself as a woman ->
3 month: be careful not to get overly fixated on either yourself, or someone/something close and important to your womanly self-identity.

3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Now: will is underwhelmed. Inability to properly manage resources (or absence of resources) takes hold. Too many situations in your business relationships (or financial obligations) are out of your control.
3 month: no solution, no significant changes. Possibly some secrets (from plain lies to hidden information) will continue to act as blockages.

Now: unhealthy, almost negative, with a mixture of regrets and plain “give up” ->
3 month: need, necessity, craving for love. “Need” may be accompanied by a lack of choice. Some purging (in a form of some treatment/healing) will take place. But it will be forcible, and not gentle at all.

5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Now: the transition “from winter to summer”. You are finding your voice after being silent for so long. Hard times and difficulties in communicating are behind you. And it is well deserved, you worked real hard to get where you are now ->
3 month: impressive results.

6. Third eye chakra (Ajna)
Now: once again, you act as a vessel, a container of magic on Ajna. You (again) accumulate and conceal it ->
3 month: failures, delays, weakness. Undeserved, unjust attitudes, possible betrayal from others. You are not ready for the changes yet. The reason of the lack of energy on Ajna is the way of life, and thought process.

Now: no knowledge of how to, no ability to express the will to the guiding forces. No attunement to the Higher Self. No express support from the guiding forces ->
3 month: feelings of loss, insecurity, restlessness. Without setting a clear goal, it’s highly unlikely that any support from the guiding forces will make a noticeable difference.

Overall:

Your energy reads 45 years old. The general impression - so much sadness, so many regrets. Not nearly enough light, or hope for that matter. Almost as if you were encaged with no way out.
You feel rather lost. Without clear goals. Attempting to fight against all odds. Trying to find some meaningful companionships.
Frankly, you can use all the help you can get. Majority, on Muladhara and Sahasrara, since unearthing your magical heritage, and getting good rapport with your guiding forces will make the most difference. I would look into possibly getting a Gnome: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... RIEND.html since you can benefit from an attentive friend skilled at grounding. Ancestral Blood Activator Spell may be of help: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ancestra ... spell.html

You are a fighter by nature, and it is slowly beginning to show. Still, you can benefit from some cleansing. Followed by lots and lots of love in your life. It feels as if you completely gave up on love, and dived into esoteric - especially when we look at Anahata and Ajna. I doubt you will be much happier, unless you open your heart to the possibilities of love. Possibly something like the Love Seed amulet: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/magic-am ... -0237.html and a Power Source for Self https://shop.creepyhollows.com/new-powe ... -self.html will make your journey easier.

All the best, and looking forward to your feedback.
Augusta

Path: Gatherer of Power
chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

not enough support. To the level when you may feel almost abandoned by all grounding forces, by the ancestors, and by older relatives/family
Oh no! What if I am the one pushing them away?
You accumulate and conceal it
I want to say, why would I do that? What's the point? and then I reflect and see I do that on many different levels with things, physical, material things, thoughts, feelings, ideas...
Does it dissipate if I don't use it? Will it still be available when I figure it out?
you are still to uncover yourself as a woman
Yes, I do hide in my clothing...hooded sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers, hair tucked in a bun, my usual, casual attire...in some ways I still feel like I did when I was 14, though I am 42
Too many situations in your business relationships (or financial obligations) are out of your control.
It is mainly my mom and I that is raising my heroin addict sister's 4 daughters, going on 3 years now, a long with my own daughter and recent grand daughter, it has been difficult...
it will be forcible, and not gentle at all.
Uh oh, that sounds scary...
Now: unhealthy, almost negative, with a mixture of regrets and plain “give up”
I really didn't think I had any issues with love but it has come up alot in the past year or so. Even though I didn't think I had this issue, if someone were to ask me if I felt loved or wanted, valued, I would have said no and just gone on to something else, that's that.. wondering why most of the gemstones I receive are rose quartz...
You are finding your voice after being silent for so long.
Yes! I have come a long way, though others may not see it, yet
The reason of the lack of energy on Ajna is the way of life, and thought process.
Way of life? Wondering what I should be doing?differently? No doubt my thoughts are negative. Probably start there, huh

It used to be that only while I was meditating I felt heavy pressure on top of my head, it is annoyingly constant now.
As of late, my goals have been to get through the day...lather, rinse, repeat. It's working but rather mechanical
Not nearly enough light, or hope for that matter
Hope springs eternal, that too I conceal...

Thank you Augusta and companion for the reading. I appreciate the advice given and will look into some of the suggestions. Interestingly, I do have a gnome friend that I have yet to bond with.

Thanks again,
chrysalis

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Hello! I am interested in having a reading.

1. Ok
2. I understand
3. You have my permission to access my energy.
4. April 11, 1992, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city
5. No particular question.
7. As detailed as possible please, thank you very much.

Thank you

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Augusta-

As per your recommendation, I have ordered an Astral Horse. Again, thank you. I'll keep you updated.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sleipnir ... horse.html

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Augusta-

I realize that life often happens, but I am just checking to make sure you are okay.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”