Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I think I ought to try this astral travelling when I am sleeping, Aprophis.

You've made me look foward to something new, man. Thanks.
If you can stomach sleep interruption and the sleep deprivation that comes with it, start a dream journal. It will help with remembering what happens during your sleep. Dreams or Astral Projections. And it might lead to lucid dreaming which leads to astral projection anyway.
Yeah, when I have the time, I may try it. But just dreams.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Wiserdice
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

I've been meaning to ask. Is soulbonding with a fictional character of your choice and purchasing a character binding from Kelis the same or is there a difference? I mean, with soulbonding you can pretty much achieve the same results, no? You just have to do all the work yourself. Does Kelis just speed up the process for you if you buy a binding?

This post doesn't mean to belittle the work he is doing, please, don't get me wrong. I think he is GREAT, I am just being curious. :)

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Wiserdice wrote:I've been meaning to ask. Is soulbonding with a fictional character of your choice and purchasing a character binding from Kelis the same or is there a difference? I mean, with soulbonding you can pretty much achieve the same results, no? You just have to do all the work yourself. Does Kelis just speed up the process for you if you buy a binding?

This post doesn't mean to belittle the work he is doing, please, don't get me wrong. I think he is GREAT, I am just being curious. :)
Unfortunately, I don't yet have experiences with his character bindings. I only know the bare minimum about the process. It wouldn't surprise me if he found a way to streamline a previously known process, though. lol Although it is more likely he developed his own methods for contacting/connecting with characters. lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Wiserdice wrote: Is soulbonding with a fictional character
Define soulbonding.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Wiserdice
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Define soulbonding.
Well, it is basically when you develop a very strong mental bond with a fictional character via immersing yourself in their source material (books, movies, tv shows, video games etc.), keeping them in your mind throughout the day, you make an effort to really get to know them so to speak. You can have conversations with them in your head, and if the bond is strong enough, you will sort of "hear" their response before you start thinking about what they would say. If that makes sense. That's how you'll know you are not making up anything.

So is there a difference between this and what Kelis offers?

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
Wiserdice
new here
new here

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Wiserdice wrote:I've been meaning to ask. Is soulbonding with a fictional character of your choice and purchasing a character binding from Kelis the same or is there a difference? I mean, with soulbonding you can pretty much achieve the same results, no? You just have to do all the work yourself. Does Kelis just speed up the process for you if you buy a binding?

Unfortunately, I don't yet have experiences with his character bindings. I only know the bare minimum about the process. It wouldn't surprise me if he found a way to streamline a previously known process, though. lol Although it is more likely he developed his own methods for contacting/connecting with characters. lol
Thanks, Rai. :)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Wiserdice wrote:You can have conversations with them in your head, and if the bond is strong enough, you will sort of "hear" their response before you start thinking about what they would say. If that makes sense. That's how you'll know you are not making up anything.

Yes and no.
A character binding is a definite and permanent binding that basically gives you a connection to them.
No matter if you hear the response before you start thinking, it could still be your subconsciousness answering.
Maybe you attuned to the character and your subconscious is just putting the answer through the character you built of them in your head, a mental copy so to say.
If you get a binding, you know they're there. Won't necessarily improve communication if you don't have trained that skill, but still.

It's the same as conjuring a spirit yourself when you don't even know what comes through vs a binding from a conjurer who knows what they're doing. They have ways to check, you don't if you haven't had years of experience with sniffing out tricksters and the kind.

tl;dr: with a binding you know what you'll get. Otherwise it can be anything.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Wiserdice
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote:
Wiserdice wrote:You can have conversations with them in your head, and if the bond is strong enough, you will sort of "hear" their response before you start thinking about what they would say. If that makes sense. That's how you'll know you are not making up anything.

Yes and no.
A character binding is a definite and permanent binding that basically gives you a connection to them.
No matter if you hear the response before you start thinking, it could still be your subconsciousness answering.
Maybe you attuned to the character and your subconscious is just putting the answer through the character you built of them in your head, a mental copy so to say.
If you get a binding, you know they're there. Won't necessarily improve communication if you don't have trained that skill, but still.

It's the same as conjuring a spirit yourself when you don't even know what comes through vs a binding from a conjurer who knows what they're doing. They have ways to check, you don't if you haven't had years of experience with sniffing out tricksters and the kind.

tl;dr: with a binding you know what you'll get. Otherwise it can be anything.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks!

Wiserdice
new here
new here

Didn't Kelis introduce an order queue on his site? I can't find it now. Also, does anyone know how frequently he checks his email currently?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Wiserdice wrote:Didn't Kelis introduce an order queue on his site? I can't find it now. Also, does anyone know how frequently he checks his email currently?
The queue is on his home page Wiserdice. He may have been in the middle of updating it or something when you checked.

No idea about his current email habits.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Sellers You Love”