Self Cloning Servitors?

mildcannibal
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

i have been thinking that since servitors are basically programs, and programs can self replicate, why couldn't a servitor? my idea is to test this by creating a servitor which has one purpose: create one clone of itself, until the total number of this servitor in existence equals five. program in a clause that would cause clones to be terminated if the original parent is terminated.

does anyone have experience with self cloning servitors? is this even possible?

any insight would be appreciated <3

Currently looking into Chaos Magic. Very interested in servitors, especially viral and experimental ones.
Currently building a servitor using this sigil
https://puu.sh/AUr6a.png
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

mildcannibal wrote:i have been thinking that since servitors are basically programs, and programs can self replicate, why couldn't a servitor? my idea is to test this by creating a servitor which has one purpose: create one clone of itself, until the total number of this servitor in existence equals five. program in a clause that would cause clones to be terminated if the original parent is terminated.

does anyone have experience with self cloning servitors? is this even possible?

any insight would be appreciated <3
They can. Look up viral servitors. One of the big ones is Fotamecus. But that's a godform now.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Yep, viral replication is one of the basic abilities of servitors from what I've heard.

I actually have a few nanite-type servitors. They can inhabit any or all of their "cells" and replicate them freely. Basically, a single consciousness in control of a colony of self-replicating nanite scaled servitors.

That's self-replication of the trillions scale, lol And that's just if they want to emulate a humanoid form.

As a note, I thought of the concept/design, but did not create them myself. . .got someone way more capable to do it for me. So, afraid I won't be able to answer any detailed questions on how it works.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
mildcannibal
new here
new here

thanks guys! i'm gonna try to create this servitor today, considering it has to effect on reality itself or even my perception of it it should be relatively simple to get it to work. time to try it out. i'll report back after my friend and i experiment for a bit.

Currently looking into Chaos Magic. Very interested in servitors, especially viral and experimental ones.
mildcannibal
new here
new here

thanks guys! i actually have heard of fotamecus, in fact ive used him. he was my first experience with servitors. i didnt know he was a godform though, that would explain how ridiculously potent his abilities are.

im curious about something, see i read an instruction guide to creating servitors and it said i need to repeat the creation ritual once a day for three days. is that necessary with more than one person involved with the creation? my friend will be helping me and lending her will to the creation. in addition id like to know if its feasible to write down the program for the servitor in a programming language you understand in order to streamline the process and make the rules more absolute than just based on my will over it. that seems like it could lead to some interesting opportunities for a starter. im also interested in an update system, some way for me to edit my servitor after i summon them. like a patch. this would work well with the concept of programming language as the basis for its core mechanics by allowing me to simply edit the code rather than rewriting its workings to work around the new edits.

im going to be starting the ritual today, with hopes that the combo of the day itself and my friends will adding to the creation it will take less time. ill update this thread with any results we get be it today or in the next few days.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”