What are the layers of 'paranormal' that sometimes manifest in the physical or reach into?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Having in mind the beings and creatures of folklore or folktale for example and in experiences where people all 'see' them manifest physically and interact with this realm. What is 'that' layer of paranormal known as and how does it probably work?

Are there any good ways or means to access it and etc besides the old legend that some overhangs can act as portals which take you to 'their' realm?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

In many experiences or encounters they involve those beings appearing in a dark secluded area such as part of a forest that is. Take this example: https://youtu.be/CydLlllQDJE?t=405

Some medieval tapestries depict humans standing their ground and trying to 'fight' those beings (The dangerous ones atleast) but nowadays people will run if they encounter one that's scary/dangerous.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not all are bad/scary, for example when its Fae that manifest in some cases.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

You'd be surprised how scary Fae can be ;) just recently I researched the field of the unseelie and it left me speechless to say the least, but still incredibly intrigued. Damn my curiosity.

Anyway, I think the only way to access such a portal is by doing so astrally. We can't travel to another plane with our bodies, at least not by ourselves. I wish we could! Honestly, I'd love to go to Tír na nÓg or fictional realms. There sure have been cases where people were dragged over to such dimensions, but ultimately it's harming us and we return with all kind of symptoms, or turn to dust instantly. Or we never return – depending if they wanna keep us there.

I think there exist spells to recite, which open a gateway invisible to us by normal means. We would've to ask the beings that create these things in order to fully understand I guess^^

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:You'd be surprised how scary Fae can be ;) just recently I researched the field of the unseelie and it left me speechless to say the least, but still incredibly intrigued. Damn my curiosity.

Anyway, I think the only way to access such a portal is by doing so astrally. We can't travel to another plane with our bodies, at least not by ourselves. I wish we could! Honestly, I'd love to go to Tír na nÓg or fictional realms. There sure have been cases where people were dragged over to such dimensions, but ultimately it's harming us and we return with all kind of symptoms, or turn to dust instantly. Or we never return – depending if they wanna keep us there.

I think there exist spells to recite, which open a gateway invisible to us by normal means. We would've to ask the beings that create these things in order to fully understand I guess^^
Well at Hoia Baciu forest don’t people get taken by beings sometimes or teleport? Most return fine when they do but time has passed alot of us when they come back. I heard of a farmer and his flock of sheep who all vanished into thin air when they went into that forest in old times.

As for fictional realms I don’t know why the Witcher series gave me unexplainable ‘familiar vibes’ sometimes, it also did to my friend who claimed one aspect of their creators’ art somehow ‘took them to the past’.

I would like to know if it has connection to what the ‘state of the veil’ used to be or just another realm like this one but where the laws differ, because the paranormal in Witcher is very physical and widespread. While the rest is as explained (If you saw the thread).

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Then again if a person discovers the philosopher’s stone there’s a rumour they become a certain state and might be able to traverse realms?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”