Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aerohopper wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
Aerohopper wrote:Sometime dark spirits lies and are trickster , unless u can see them with your own eyes, there is no way to verify on your own.
It's not so much the being able to see with your own eyes, although that's a great skill to have. But the biggest thing a person can do is learn to pick up on an individual's energy signature. Once you master tuning in to that, it will enable you to do a long list of major things, metaphysically speaking.

Spirits can alter their appearance on the astral. So can we. :) So just the spirit's appearance alone might not be enough to help you discern a trickster. Unless, of course, you suddenly see TWO of your spirit, the real one and the impersonator, and realize something is amiss. ;)

But the energy signature of each individual is as unique as a fingerprint. Be able to pick that out and you'll know who the trickster is.
For people who don't have discernment or wisdom just stay away from dark spirits. And for those who work demons, they are powerful force, once you give in there is no going back.
I like to use this analogy:
I understand the psychology of people who own an intimidating looking guard dog, ie German shepherd, the psychology is so similar to those who works with demon and when the demon sworn to protect their master.
The owner of these intimidating looking dog, enjoy these dog stood by their feet and bark at those whoever comes near. Sounds familiar ?
My dog on the contrary do not bark at anyone and is so friendly to every being on this planet. My dog does soft bite so he really never hurt anyone with his teeth before.
If one day your aggressive guard dog hurt someone close to u or the owner I won't be surprised.
You know their temperament and u made a choice and decide to work with that.
I would be extremely cautious about that concept that a demon is "sworn to protect their master". I don't work with demons or BA and I don't plan to, but I have read enough threads from enough people to get the strong impression that no demon would consider a human their master. Everyone who works with them cautions people that they must be approached with respect or it will not go well for the human.

So my recommendation is to approach any demon or BA with extreme respect and/or caution. Anybody going down that path because their ego is inflated, or because they think that will give them an ego boost, is going to live to regret their hubris. Ask the conjurer what the best approach is, so you don't start off on the wrong foot. And if YOU are the conjurer, do not conjure anything that you aren't able to banish.

It won't be hard to find the stories of folks who thought they were bigger and badder than the BA or the demon, and found out the hard way that they were mistaken.

This is why I have no desire to go the BA or demons route... fortunately, there are infinite other paths to explore instead. I will literally never run out of new things to discover and new beings to meet, even with the approach I described above. But there is no "one size fits all" in the paranormal world, so what works for me might not be what resonates with another person. So if you find yourself drawn to BA or demons, for reasons other than ego inflation, find out how to do so with the least possible risk to yourself or your loved ones.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Demons aren't a guard dog, well a hell hound might be, nor will they let you treat them like one. I have precisely one demon companion, I do not make demands, I do not ask that things be done that I cannot or am not willing to actually make happen. That was a bad analogy. My companion is not subservient to me, nor would I try to subjugate her. If I tried not only would I lose but I would never be able to continue learning.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:Demons aren't a guard dog, well a hell hound might be, nor will they let you treat them like one. I have precisely one demon companion, I do not make demands, I do not ask that things be done that I cannot or am not willing to actually make happen. That was a bad analogy. My companion is not subservient to me, nor would I try to subjugate her. If I tried not only would I lose but I would never be able to continue learning.
Oh ok, I will give a fitting analogy for your situation.
You basically brought a panther-sized feral stray cat from the wild and decide to keep it in your home.
What's the difference between a house cat vs large stray cat ? Find out stray cat's temperment and u get the idea.

Emma☆Magnus
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 999
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Magnus

Thank you for your answers.

Emma☆Magnus
new here
new here

Thank you who showed concern and tried to help. I have now written an e-mail that I asked the admin to send to the help desk.

Emma☆Magnus
new here
new here

Why does he do what he does. Why will he not just let me be me? Why does he talk incessantly. Why can't he be quiet so I can fall asleep like I was able to. Why does he take so much energy from me.

I never said that I wanted a demon. I wanted God to save a satanist.

Help desk has not answered yet.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Kinda cautious normally about putting my opinions out on these sort of threads, but personally, having worked with the like being mentioned above, in regards to darker energies and what people call "demons", both Hollywood and a lot of people blanket term demons, and dark energy beings, as evil malicious beings that are only out there for their own gain, or are "aggressive" "mean" "cold" etc.

Suffice to say, they couldn't be more wrong.
As with anyone, there are ones that are indeed very dark or cold or malicious.
Same with humans frankly. Look at our history. There's plenty of people you can point out like that.
But does that mean all humans are like that? Of course not.

Same applies here. Demons hardly means "bad" nor does being on the DA spectrum.
Heck, humans are DA, if you didn't realize.

Anyways that's my ramble, from someone who's delved into that area, looking to objectively learn : )

Cheers

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Emma☆Magnus
new here
new here

Still no help. My life has lost all meaning. My child is the only reason I am alive.

Aerohopper
new here
new here

Vey Nightshard wrote:Kinda cautious normally about putting my opinions out on these sort of threads, but personally, having worked with the like being mentioned above, in regards to darker energies and what people call "demons", both Hollywood and a lot of people blanket term demons, and dark energy beings, as evil malicious beings that are only out there for their own gain, or are "aggressive" "mean" "cold" etc.

Suffice to say, they couldn't be more wrong.
As with anyone, there are ones that are indeed very dark or cold or malicious.
Same with humans frankly. Look at our history. There's plenty of people you can point out like that.
But does that mean all humans are like that? Of course not.

Same applies here. Demons hardly means "bad" nor does being on the DA spectrum.
Heck, humans are DA, if you didn't realize.

Anyways that's my ramble, from someone who's delved into that area, looking to objectively learn : )

Cheers
Since we are talking about opinion, I don't mind giving you my two cent. Anyone can take it or leave it.
Despite the fact CH puts information that humans are DA and even more people on forum equate human and demon to the same scale.
I would really hope these people have depth and understanding of demonic realm before drawing such conclusion based on the pet demon at home and the info they have to offer.
There are many cases around the world that people are bothered by demons, and problems they cause.
You can read my post here.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p746732

Im receptive to CH existing concept and making my own concept and understanding of it. I would say there are light art vs black art as the opposite ends of the spectrum.
Human are both white art and dark art as DA and WA are lesser of the extreme. Let me give an example, a guy cooks for a girl, they hangout, he is naturally a giving person,but when its out of balance he complain texted his friends. In this case, the intention and the giving part is WA and the act of complaining is DA.
Our intention and action can easily shift WA to DA vice and verse.

Aerohopper
new here
new here

Emma☆Magnus wrote:Still no help. My life has lost all meaning. My child is the only reason I am alive.
Did u email support@creepyhollows.com ? They work mon-friday and respond first thing in the morning.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”