Necromancy?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Calin wrote:Bump - how do you gain access to the tenured section? I don't see it on the index?
You need to be active (posting regularly) in the forum for 4-6 months, and then apply for tenured membership in your user control panel and send ticket to helpdesk to upgrade your membership : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Calin
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them

darkwing dook wrote:
Calin wrote:Bump - how do you gain access to the tenured section? I don't see it on the index?
You need to be active (posting regularly) in the forum for 4-6 months, and then apply for tenured membership in your user control panel and send ticket to helpdesk to upgrade your membership : )
Damn, ok I will have to wait it out for a few months then. Thanks for the advice.

Solarian
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I am guessing new members such as myself can't access it yet. Or at least reach a number of posts to access it. I lurk a lot even before I joined the forums (a couple years ago).

I am still working on developing my abilities, but when I start working in a funeral home, I will be ready to learn first hand experience regarding necromancy. I have a little over a year left until I earn my license for funeral directing and embalming. CH is really awesome in knowing this, as they sent me a surprise binding box that I won, and it looks exactly like an old wooden coffin from the old days, complete with skeleton carving underneath ;] Tbh, death energy makes me gush. Oh euphoric...yet an exhilarating sort of chilling excitement. Oh my heart >~<

Calin
new here
new here

Hi Solarian. All the best for the new career. Can I suggest you follow darkwing's advice above and send a ticket seeking access since you have been here for well over a year and have 50+ posts.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Calin wrote:Hi Solarian. All the best for the new career. Can I suggest you follow darkwing's advice above and send a ticket seeking access since you have been here for well over a year and have 50+ posts.
Mm actually over 50 posts give you regular membership, i.e. no need to be approved, the username color is black. To be tenured, not sure how many posts is required, but safe option is to post actively, say 1-2 posts per day on average, for 4-6 months : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Calin
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:
Calin wrote:Hi Solarian. All the best for the new career. Can I suggest you follow darkwing's advice above and send a ticket seeking access since you have been here for well over a year and have 50+ posts.
Mm actually over 50 posts give you regular membership, i.e. no need to be approved, the username color is black. To be tenured, not sure how many posts is required, but safe option is to post actively, say 1-2 posts per day on average, for 4-6 months : )
Thanks for the clarification darkwing.

SaitouKumiko
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenade Aristeria

I think that I was offered to be taught necromancy by a wraith- not sure if he was one, but he was a skeleton cloaked in a black cloak. He was quite short, a bit shorter than me. I saw it with my mind's eye and it was so clear, but I'm still not sure if it was my imagination or what not. Long story short, I accepted, became terrified (he had so much power!) without actually communicating with him and felt his presence beside my bed. Coming from a family where some of my ancestors are with the 'gift', I have a tendency to see spirits very clearly with my physical eyes (but only in glimpses, but they appear to be solid). So....what did I do? I tried to eat him. I literally tried to eat him.

I imagined a bubble surrounding him and sort of engulfing him (I read about it somewhere on another forum) but I could never 'finish him off' cleanly, like you would lick a plate clean, to be more morbid. No, he was still there and I went about my daily life ignoring him. A few months afterwards, when I was entering into my bedroom, I saw a hooded figure, much more diminished in its energy. I wasn't scared. Just wary. I walked out immediately.

Eventually, I spewed off that energy and gave it back to him- directed it to him in my mind. I still feel as though he kept tabs on me afterwards for a while then stopped. But luckily, I don't think he was offended- I think that he was just seriously observing the effects on me as a human being from all that excessive dark energy I absorbed. Looking back, I find my reaction a bit comical, but it was nevertheless, absolutely scary at the time of the encounter. And guess what? The wraith had the name of a flower :)

Return to “Dark Arts”