Should you 'fight' bad entities/spirits that appear when using Ouija boards and how if so?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've heard of stories where people are attacked by entities/spirits from ouija board sessions, not sure how it works or they are almost. In those cases would fighting them work and if so how would you do it on them? Let's say if banishing doesn't work.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And if you do 'fight' them let's say if banishing doesn't work would you do it by visualizing yourself attacking it or what? Since the being is not physical?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-And to add, how would you know if you were 'successful' in a 'fight' with said entity wanting to attack you?

mystery4678
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I have no idea, but I would think the best strategy to use, particularly for anyone new and inexperienced, is to try to avoid situations where you might have a need to defend yourself in the first place.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

mystery4678 wrote:I have no idea, but I would think the best strategy to use, particularly for anyone new and inexperienced, is to try to avoid situations where you might have a need to defend yourself in the first place.
Using an Ouija board in general has that risk but at the same time its said to be a useful tool if the risk doesn't come?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

If someone is getting bad entities showing up when using a Ouija board, it might be time for them to to put the board away until after mastering techniques of protection and banishing.

I'm not sure how a person whose only ability to access the spirit world is via a Ouija board is going to fight an entity. Prayers would be a good start. Learning to see and hear spirits is another necessary step, for how can anyone combat something they can't perceive?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
mystery4678
new here
new here

LightOne wrote:
mystery4678 wrote:I have no idea, but I would think the best strategy to use, particularly for anyone new and inexperienced, is to try to avoid situations where you might have a need to defend yourself in the first place.
Using an Ouija board in general has that risk but at the same time its said to be a useful tool if the risk doesn't come?
I think what you might have been trying to say is useful tools come with risk, referring to the Ouija Board as a useful tool because of it being risky.

However, I would think a better tool to use than an Ouija Board to communicate with spirits would be your mind after having developed it to a point to where you can. In trying to understand why communication sometimes comes in the form of pictures, and symbols, I have read that it is sometimes because a picture is worth a thousand words, and sometimes there is no way to more succinctly convey a message. Whereas with an Ouija Board, if we were to use the analogy of online chat, I would think it'd be like trying to chat with someone that didn't know how to type at all, and had to peck at each key on the keyboard to form words, which would be very slow vs. someone that could type lightning fast. I suppose either one could work for the purpose of communication, but one isn't what I would think of as being efficient as the other.

But back to the main question, I'd have to agree with Likes2Read. It would be best to develop abilities to the point where an Ouija Board wasn't necessary to use, so that if you choose to use it anyway, you could at least see what you're up against if you were to find yourself in a situation where you attracted an unfriendly, or hostile spirit.

mystery4678
new here
new here

I don't know if buying protection related spells from Creepy Hollows is any substitute for learning about protection methods on your own, but I found this listing that might possibly help you within the Creepy Hollows shop.

Safe-Guarding Spell Against Dark Forces
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/safe-guard-spell.html

A part of the listing's description specifically reads,"This spell is for safe-guarding against the darker forces that attempt to disillusion your psychic experiences; visions, dreams, work with Tarot, pendulum, Ouija, etc." Since it specifically mentions "Ouija" in the listing, and that would seem to be a tool you are interested in working with, then perhaps it might help you.

Return to “Protection”