Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix/Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bambi/Bam Bam
Zodiac:

I just got spammed in my email?? Lmao I already know someone is working on my order. It told me on Monday. I got the same message 4 times just now. Why?

~ Learn Also To Love The Wind And Let It Change You ~ Image
Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have also an issue and have been trying to solve it with CH support however I could not even get clear answers from them for the last a few days. There should be a problem but I can't know what. I hope they fix it asap.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Got it two times, too. + my order was marked as comoleted with half of the stuff missing. Wrote a support ticket two days ago with no answer : /

x3KittenBlackx3
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or Angel
Zodiac:

I keep having the same issue, and issues with their system for the daily emails. I keep getting the subscribe to the list email after every order despite being previously signed up, then I have to resubscribe just to get the normal emails.

Also having issues right now ( July 14th ) with their new freebie books, issue is it says the books are free for orders over $10 and $20, but it just adds to the price of the books without them being freebies to the order despite the totals being over the required amount. I don't know what's going on, but I really hope all of this gets sorted out.

I've been getting at least three emails per order before I get the completed order email as well. Really hoping all this gets sorted out. Maybe the new system wasn't as stable as they expected.

"We are all students, for life will always teach us there is more to learn."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It sounds like they have a glitch occurring with the software. Hd tickets can take a few days to get responses, if you haven't heard anything by Tuesday or Wednesday I would recommend that you send an email to [email protected] and reference your ticket number.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

It is my understanding, the hd ticket booth has now been converted to an email server so I always just email them at: [email protected] just as Fire003 has suggested. I don't think the hd system works anymore, I could be wrong, but emailing at the above email address get's faster responses anyway so I just use that. Do write to them about these issues and take screenshots whenever you can as that helps tech troubleshoot better because then they can see what you are seeing on your end. I hope this helps

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht
lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam, I just love your cat sig, how cute, funny and adorable, hehe

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”