Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Aerohopper wrote:
Vey Nightshard wrote:Kinda cautious normally about putting my opinions out on these sort of threads, but personally, having worked with the like being mentioned above, in regards to darker energies and what people call "demons", both Hollywood and a lot of people blanket term demons, and dark energy beings, as evil malicious beings that are only out there for their own gain, or are "aggressive" "mean" "cold" etc.

Suffice to say, they couldn't be more wrong.
As with anyone, there are ones that are indeed very dark or cold or malicious.
Same with humans frankly. Look at our history. There's plenty of people you can point out like that.
But does that mean all humans are like that? Of course not.

Same applies here. Demons hardly means "bad" nor does being on the DA spectrum.
Heck, humans are DA, if you didn't realize.

Anyways that's my ramble, from someone who's delved into that area, looking to objectively learn : )

Cheers
Since we are talking about opinion, I don't mind giving you my two cent. Anyone can take it or leave it.
Despite the fact CH puts information that humans are DA and even more people on forum equate human and demon to the same scale.
I would really hope these people have depth and understanding of demonic realm before drawing such conclusion based on the pet demon at home and the info they have to offer.
There are many cases around the world that people are bothered by demons, and problems they cause.
You can read my post here.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p746732

Im receptive to CH existing concept and making my own concept and understanding of it. I would say there are light art vs black art as the opposite ends of the spectrum.
Human are both white art and dark art as DA and WA are lesser of the extreme. Let me give an example, a guy cooks for a girl, they hangout, he is naturally a giving person,but when its out of balance he complain texted his friends. In this case, the intention and the giving part is WA and the act of complaining is DA.
Our intention and action can easily shift WA to DA vice and verse.
In general demons tend to be on the darker end of DA. Humans tend to fall closer to the middle. However, where a general classification falls on the average is not a catch all. And being towards the darker end doesn't mean the actions will be intentionally harmful, nor does being WA mean that the actions will not harm anyone. I've known a plethora of people that I would generally classify as WA that would tear a person to shreds because it's the right and just thing to do. Nothing in the world is cut and dried, things for simplicity's sake; to keep us overloading, are broken down into easy to understand categories when things are so much more complex.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Not sure what happened to the response that was made. I did use a conditional, generally, meaning that 99.9% of their actions are or appear to be good and for the overall benefit of others with out causing harm to any. And when I say people I use it as a catch-all for sentient beings. So fairy, which most can't outright lie, can be WA and fall into my catch-all. Angels, beings that with minor exceptions are WA, are another.

Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:Not sure what happened to the response that was made. I did use a conditional, generally, meaning that 99.9% of their actions are or appear to be good and for the overall benefit of others with out causing harm to any. And when I say people I use it as a catch-all for sentient beings. So fairy, which most can't outright lie, can be WA and fall into my catch-all. Angels, beings that with minor exceptions are WA, are another.
I'm not sure which moderator removed my post but I would like to know this moderator's actual username on this forum so we can have more of interactive relationship and your wiser guidance in the future. Thanks
It does look like demons are on their best behavior when they are around you. You are that special.
I highly recommend you keeping BA demons from few different sellers and that might be an overall beneficial unique experience for you to learn about demonic realm.
They would embrace you like nobody's business, because darker energies just match well with yours.
On the plus side, you got no fear, thats one great quality working with BA.
I really want to see you flourish and exploit your potential in BA.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The picture in my signature says it all. I fear nothing and everything. Meaning that nothing scares me, but I give everything the proper respect it deserves. And yes there are things that you don't play with, my and several others definition of ba is that all the being can do is cause pain and suffering. If they can do something other than that then they aren't a fully ba being.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Or you know, not all demons have a "malicious" or dark side Aero, some are legitimately nice/kind, etc.
Then again, that does require you putting aside those silly expectations of them being "mean" in some way, which I know is harder for some than it is for others. :lol:
Sure, there are darker ones. But again, no different from humans, who's energy naturally falls in the middle.
Energy hardly dictates everything, in terms of actions, as Fire083 said.

It does take some patience however, and I know some people with, predetermined opinions, may have difficulty finding those individuals, or even seeing that side. Tis be what tis be.
:)

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Aerohopper, expressing your opinions on demons or whatever else you want to is welcome, but please do so without insulting or namecalling other users. Such behavior will not be tolerated.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”