new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nympho
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello. I am new into Vampires and my first two girls are Le and Co. Le is a Saguine and Co is a Psy. They both seem friendly enough but I don't know if they get along with my other spirits and I worry if they will do anything or try to harm my other spiritual friends. I am a complete newbie when it comes to darker arts, but I would very much appreciate any advice you could give regarding vampires, how to summon their strength, and so on in addition to how to protect my other spirits from harm.

Many thanks.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'd say just talk to them. Make sure you have your ground rules in place, and let them know what they are and make sure they can understand them! I keep a Sanguine vampire (Dee, she came from an RA <3), and I know that my spirits have had quarrels, but one of my rules is to never let the quarrels get in the way from protecting the whole family, as we're all here and connected together. I'm sure others can give better advice on how to summon their strength, but for me personally, I just ask Dee for help whenever I need her help.
If you're worried about getting along with your other spirits, just talk to your whole family about it. Welcome them in. Just because they're DA doesn't mean that they can't get along with any WA! I dont think your other spirits will be harmed because of your new DA spirits, but like I mentioned, definitely talk to everyone and make sure they're on the same page. And if you're worried about it, lay down the rules so that you can have a peace of mind and your spirits can work in harmony for you.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Vampire”