Seeking information on Nymphos and Succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
victorias
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nympho
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My two oldest spirits (at least as far as being with me is concerned), I feel the strongest connection to them, however I would like to learn more about how to connect to them and help them with their goals and desires. A while ago I tried to summon my own succubi and, for the most part, failed. I found CH shortly after and ordered my bindings for Lo and Cu.

Many thanks for any assistance you may offer.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

It's worth having a look through the threads in this section where people have asked questions on similar themes and had them answered.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/forum21.html

You could look up both in the Encyclopedia.

On CH Nymphos are White Arts and Succubi are classed as Dark Arts. It may depend on whether the spirits were conjured by someone else as to how closely they match the label Nymphos or Succubi as described by CH. (One well known metaphysical seller I know of describes quite a few sexual spirits as succubus-like.)

And it may vary from person to person as to how the presence of the Nympho or Succubus interacts with their keeper. I have Nymphos but no Succubi, unless you count a Succubus guardian servitor I got from Eclipse Metaphysical. I use the associations and tips that CH recommends for their Nymphos. I've read somewhere here that they like / want / appreciate being treated rather like a human lover would.

Mutual respect is a good basis for any spirit-keeper relationship and being considerate. Something from the heart or meaningful to you seems to be recommended if in doubt. Hope that helps.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

If you want to summon a Succubus yourself a lot of people normally recommend the letter method however I also notice that there are a lot of people who warn when attempting that ritual because it can bring it any spirit, not nessassary a Succubus. You can also buy a custom conjuring from the shop here, I did for my one succubus, she and I are getting along fine so far

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”