Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Stone Kicker Spell

Postby lori67k » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:09 pm

What you’ll need:
Small round stone

STEP 1: Find a small round stone that is just big enough to where you can kick it.

STEP 2: Visualize the stone as representing your biggest problem.

To do this think about your biggest problem...and all the pain it brings to your life.

While you have this in your mind, imagine it as a "black" energy that goes out of your head directly into the stone.

STEP 3: Bring the little rock into your home. As soon as you get inside put the little rock onto the floor.

STEP 4: Kick it gently through your home until it rolls under your bed. As you kick it visualize the rock as your problem...and "see" your problem slowly moving away from your life with each kick.

STEP 5: As you kick it, speak about your problem...and after every sentence, give the rock another kick and recite, "And you'll soon be gone!"

STEP 6: Leave the rock under your bed.

STEP 7: Your problem should begin to leave you as long as the rock is under your bed.

If the problem ever begins to come back, rejuvenate the spell by taking the rock outside, and starting the process over again from step 1.

Many blessings 1ht

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Re: Stone Kicker Spell

Postby niceprotonman » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:11 pm

Interesting, and easily do-able, thank you.

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Stone Kicker Spell

Postby lori67k » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:52 pm

you're welcome :)

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “lori67k”