sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had this one friend/acquaintance I met in real life sometimes back, he was part of this self help group. He was an overachiever, wrote a bunch of eBooks on self mastery, won a bunch of martial arts championships and earned a bunch of degrees. Then one day he started going over the deep end. He had this internal battle and believed he saved the world from the apocalypse, defeating Satan and his titans....He is now working towards becoming the strongest man alive.

I'm not so sure anything in the astral realm is real, because it is often an individual experience rather than a collective one. No one else is there to vouch. So if someone believes it is happening then who are we to say it didn't happen that way in their world.

But surely there is some metaphor one can derive from it. My friend had an injury that debilitated from competing in the physical world. Perhaps to compensate or perhaps his mind is pushing him to fight his own defeat and that is how it plays out in his world.

A few of us are unbound magnets, perhaps there is something in the way we think or a vibration we give off that makes or a unique way our mind interprets things. And so all and any scenario is possible. But to be realistic, it could just be your own unique experience that may never be shared by others.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

A bit tired this morning...unbounds driving me CRAZY! I have always seen spirits, but since coming here to CH and actually having spirit vessels in my home, I have had an insane amount of activity! Last night my chair was being bumped and moved physically to the point that my cat was getting freaked out. A HUGE black Foo Lion snorted and pounced into the room, and the energy was IMMENSE. Strongest spirit I have ever felt! I just ordered a pair here, so maybe he was checking me out. All I can say, is that I have some wild and wooly times ahead of me with one of those guys! I am to the point I may have to change my house rules...so far WA unbounds, or those with no malicious intentions are free to make contact. Yesterday I was shopping and found a vessel to make a binding box, then a super cute pair of silver angel wings earrings. My Alya is encouraging me to conjure! 1mg Plans for this week: Cleansing my house, and binding my first spirit.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bumping for the new members. Very good advice.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I have always seen and experienced spirits since I was young, and started being a spirit keeper around my 30th birthday..6 years ago. I have to agree after bringing home spirited vessels from CH my experiences have been more awesome but someone that is new too all of this I can see it scaring new keepers. about a month ago my crystal sphere that I was charging in my windowsill flew out of my window..the same day my elf and fairy from ch shipped.my husband,daughter and I all seen this crystal go flying out of our window. we thought this was awesome we love all the experiences we have and especially when my family and I all see things happen together. To give new keepers advice it would be if you get jumpy and scared of paranormal activity happening in your home then before buying any spirit vessels from any practitioner that is any website maybe try working with your own angels/guides or family and friends that passed on,this way you get comfortable with experiences that way first. I did that all the way up until I turned 30, I worked with my angels, grandma and a few friends that passed away..even my pets too. I agree 100% of this post,fear can make a lot of the experiences worse then they really are. Just make sure to do a lot of research too before bringing home any spirit/entities 1rd. I think some people get overly excited just to be a spirit keeper then last min realize oh no what did I get myself into and then freak out when they start experiencing activity. That is when fear kicks in and can get out of hand. :(

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: forever needed balanced advice here for newbie forum readers.

Return to “Vampire”