Shy Vampire

Bluesombre
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My magical/paranormal name...: Silver storm

So I have a female vampire who I was able to communicate with via a communication board and she indicated that she was shy.
It shocked me a little as she is an Abchuncu vampire, and I actually figured that shyness was something that didn't carry over when an entity passed away.
So I was wondering if anyone had any shy vampires / spirits of DA origin and what your experiences were with them in regards to communicating, manifestation and general activity.

Please note: I am not looking for (and will ignore) : notes, question or responses on how to use a communication board, the fact they are not always reliable, personal opinions on communication boards and why / why you shouldn't use them, other communication methods and so on.

-The path we walk is individual to us all. The path I have walked has been excessively steep and dark.

-If you judge a fish by its ability to climb, the fish will believe it is useless when it is you who are stupid.
JennJen35
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I use pendulum and my boards too, my family and friends think my sessions are awesome..anyways Maybe work with your vampire everyday with the pendulum to get her/his trust. yes every spirit/entity I have worked with all have different personality's so your vampire could be shy.I have 2 vampires I wear them everyday I can always feel there vessels moving on my neck its crazy when I am very still and I can feel the pendants moving, I also use my pendulum's too, i also have ghost boxes and k2 meters too and mediation I just started to learn and now researching astral traveling too..i have a few spells on the way from ch that will help me with astral traveling. :)

Return to “Vampire”