neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I’ve heard of pay vamps that bite : ) but if she doesn’t I’m sure she has other things in mind regardless just remember that while amazing creatures, still people yah know, I wish you and her all of the luck and hope you enjoy your journey together
Happy keeping
I'm aware that they are like people. But I admit it's rather strange having a Vampire at my side of any kind. Much of why I ask questions regarding them is so I am better prepared to treat them properly.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Hmmm I guess the first thing is adjusting to the strangeness xD hahaha it becomes fun and exciting because it’s new and different but the curiosity and wonder never dies as your relationships progress I promise it only gets better and better : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Hmmm I guess the first thing is adjusting to the strangeness xD hahaha it becomes fun and exciting because it’s new and different but the curiosity and wonder never dies as your relationships progress I promise it only gets better and better : )
So far nothing yet has happened between me and her, but I am doing the 30 day bonding thing. I.E. Keeping her vessel and the other spirits I purchased close to me as possible for 30 days to better get to know me, both good and bad. At one point I did give her vessel a drop of my blood, mostly to see what happens. I heard that even Psys consider that an offering.

JennJen35
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

I have a gypsie sanguine vampire from jules moon then sanguine vampire from ch...and 1 psy vampire on the way home to me soon also from ch. i will feel there vessels moving and jumping when i am not even moving there vessels are pendants i wear them everyday. i also seen my gypsie sanguine while mediating asking if she is with me..it was awesome. then they love my pendulum too. :)

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

JennJen35 wrote:I have a gypsie sanguine vampire from jules moon then sanguine vampire from ch...and 1 psy vampire on the way home to me soon also from ch. i will feel there vessels moving and jumping when i am not even moving there vessels are pendants i wear them everyday. i also seen my gypsie sanguine while mediating asking if she is with me..it was awesome. then they love my pendulum too. :)
Nice so far it's been so so with mine. She seemed to react to my blood when I did that test on her a while back. I leave a drop on the vessel and I first see it dry, like blood usually would. But then it disappears. She pretty much eats it. Is it true they can feed off negative energy?

Return to “Vampire”