Moon Spirit Boutique & Witchwood Crafts

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
mrywng
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I invited a demon king and queen from MSB - the vessels are really beautiful, the packaging very nice 1tu

I'm looking forward to inviting more beings from her.

Your imagination is real.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I think CH need to be offering customized candles for different entities and spirits including various incense and stones.well it's my feelings as it could ease things out for the customers.

Esoteric scientist

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

surest wrote:I think CH need to be offering customized candles for different entities and spirits including various incense and stones.well it's my feelings as it could ease things out for the customers.

Esoteric scientist
I think you may have posted in the wrong thread? But! If you're looking to have custom candles made, you can message me through my shop "WitchwoodCrafts" and we can work something out! I also offer loose incense and gemstones.

surest
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

MoonSpiritBoutique wrote:
surest wrote:I think CH need to be offering customized candles for different entities and spirits including various incense and stones.well it's my feelings as it could ease things out for the customers.

Esoteric scientist
I think you may have posted in the wrong thread? But! If you're looking to have custom candles made, you can message me through my shop "WitchwoodCrafts" and we can work something out! I also offer loose incense and gemstones.
Oh thank you.

Esoteric scientist

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just received my spirit vessel in the mail and I'm very pleased with the package. The vessel came in a small black jewelry box and the necklace was tucked away nicely inside. Also included was a sample tealight candle in an organza bag from Witchwood crafts. It smells amazing and looks very beautiful. I really like that she included a printout of the spirit's information even though she also emailed it to me (great for organization) and also included some nice business cards.

The spirit I adopted had already shown herself to me in a dream when she was calling to me, which led me to the purchase of her vessel in the first place. Her listing (which only had a song on it as a song calling) literally brought me to tears. Incredibly powerful.

Now, I do have to say there were a few things I wasn't pleased with. For one, although I realize she was going through health issues earlier this year and must've been busy with that, it took her anywhere between 4-10 days to reply to an email and it was never predictable. The spirit I was interested in was a song calling and, at the request of the spirit itself, Alexandra had taken the listing down to catch the attention of someone the spirit had called to. I emailed, of course, and put the spirit on reservation. When the reservation was over, I emailed to be sure I was still able to adopt the spirit, as the listing wasn't locatable in the shop. No reply for almost a week. Once I actually placed the order, it took Alexandra exactly 26 days to mark it shipped. I received it 5 days after it was marked (but I also live in Canada, so that's not surprising).
I was also told by her directly and on the site that I would receive a free charging bag with the purchase of a spirit, which I did not receive.

Overall, great spirits and beautiful packaging/items, which I'm pleased with, but communication really really needs work. This is disappointing to say. Really, it's the biggest reason why I feel the experience wasn't that positive for me and why I'm a bit hesitant to come back, as communication is the most important thing to me, as a buyer, seller, and person in general.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Was wondering if the seller was still active, I ordered on May 1st and haven't had any updates yet. Hopefully everything is going well.

My email got no response.

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thefacebetween wrote:Was wondering if the seller was still active, I ordered on May 1st and haven't had any updates yet. Hopefully everything is going well.

Meant to say the the May 1 st

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thefacebetween wrote:
Thefacebetween wrote:Was wondering if the seller was still active, I ordered on May 1st and haven't had any updates yet. Hopefully everything is going well.

Meant to say the the May 1 st

Update long overdue. Everything worked out and I received my order and everything is great!

MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

This is a long overdue update:

MSB is no longer available for conjures, prebounds, or consultations for the forseeable future. WWC is still available through the standalone site (witchwoodcrafts.com). If you have inquiries about previous purchases, vessels, or spirits, please contact us through the WWC site.

We have several of our quality vessels made by Sheridan still available for purchase, no bindings or magic attached. Prices range from $70-200 USD. Contact if interested.

Sudu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

Have both shops now closed?

Return to “Seller Review”