How do spirits see us?

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

I mean, what do they actually see when they look at us? Do they see us the way we humans perceive another human being or do they see energies, auras or something else? If they do see our human form, do they see it clearly or blurry? I've been meaning to ask this for a while, haven't really found threads discussing this.

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If I am not totally dillusional, they see us on several planes simltaneously, i.e. our spiritual body, astral, etheric and the physical body, they can see more because they are not using physical eyes.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Wiserdice
new here
new here

polyana005 wrote:If I am not totally dillusional, they see us on several planes simltaneously, i.e. our spiritual body, astral, etheric and the physical body, they can see more because they are not using physical eyes.
Oh, wow...that's fascinating! Thanks for replying! I've never thought they'd perceive us like that, but I don't think you are delusional at all! I need to learn more about this...

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

They see us...

As snacks, delicious -- scrumptious-- taaaasssttyyy snacks of flesh they'd love to munch a munch on. Like yum, yum.

No, but it depends on whether they are alive or dead, what plane or realm or dimensional tether they are anchored to at any moment, and more-over what layer of us they are personally viewing or interacting with. It's kind of like asking what we as humans see of the world-- there are many ways we could answer this depending on what we are looking at, how we are looking at it, and within what context.. So, when you take that and multiply it by the vastness and complexity of the 'beyond', as well as the potentialities of all that may be localized in that beyond, you have a truly insane amount of potential lenses that will determine the quality of your vision; how and what you are seeing.

They can see our human form very clearly if they choose to. But again, depends on the -la la la- of just about everything.

into my diamond matrix.....
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

My spirits told me that they can indeed see what they want to see. Mine look at my physical body but sometimes they look at it plus the spiritual one etc...

They see in the first POV (mostly)

Wiserdice
new here
new here

Thanks, guys! So insightful... : )

Return to “General Questions”