Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't Have Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spirit Guide
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moziak

Hey guys!
I am a new member and I am very much interested in magic as I want to manifest things in my life because if I succeed in Manifesting some kind of experience similar to the one I want it will really change a whole lot of things in my life. my view towards reality and everything will change.
I am very much interested in working with immortals because as from what I have read they know their way around primordial energy and I am very interested in knowing about it and few other things from a immortal.
And maybe turn myself into a immortal and might as well experience the life from that point of view
Well the problem is I know what I want and I also know the why but I don't How!?

What are immortals and how are they different from other spirits? (I read but couldn't understand so maybe someone can explain it to me)
How are they different from other spirits?
What's immortal magic and what it is used for actually?
And how to meet or male a contact with a immortal or spirit in general and how to meet more spirits so you can learn more about universe and yourself one at a time
Like Where to start?

Thanks for reading 1bw

mystery4678
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I don't know most of the answers to your questions as I am still learning about things myself. I recently bought the Alchemus Enchantment of Aphrodite, or rather, I had it put on layaway.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/the-alch ... -0787.html

So I probably wouldn't mind learning a bit more about immortals too.I did come across this in the Creepy Hollows shop that you might be interested in. Some free info on Immortals.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/free-cla ... -code.html

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Unbreakable Conjurer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Unbreakable Conjurer
Zodiac:

I got a problem with the Immortal code for beginners it's queued since i ordered it, can anyone help ? 1sy

Succubus (T) best girl i've ever met 2lv
Black Dragon (S) money maker 1mg
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Unbreakable Conjurer wrote:I got a problem with the Immortal code for beginners it's queued since i ordered it, can anyone help ? 1sy
You might want to contact the CH Helpdesk about your order by creating a ticket. I am sure they will be able to help you with the issue at hand. Hope this helps!

Unbreakable Conjurer
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Unbreakable Conjurer
Zodiac:

Engel wrote:
Unbreakable Conjurer wrote:I got a problem with the Immortal code for beginners it's queued since i ordered it, can anyone help ? 1sy
You might want to contact the CH Helpdesk about your order by creating a ticket. I am sure they will be able to help you with the issue at hand. Hope this helps!
Yes thanks, they already helped me 1tu

Succubus (T) best girl i've ever met 2lv
Black Dragon (S) money maker 1mg
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Unbreakable Conjurer wrote:
Engel wrote:
Yes thanks, they already helped me 1tu
That's great! =)

Return to “Immortals”