How summon a nympho or succubus without buying them

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

This isn’t the place to ask a question like that. Most of the people here are themselves not practitioners but simply people who claim commitment while at the same time they fear casting a spell because it is dangerous. As a result of this people are scammed out of their money not buy the practitioners who conjure but by themselves because they weren’t willing to take that leap and make that mistake or quite possibly the best decision they have ever made.

Yes this is extremely dangerous that I will not deny especially for you as a newbie however I will guarantee to you that you’re not going to learn squat by giving another conjure your money to provide this service that you want.

I do not recommend that you spend your money instead I would recommend that you spend your time learning the craft. I promise you you will be substantially better off if you do. Here are all of the benefits and risks that are involved.

RISKS
You might call something you don’t want in which case you should know how to burnish.

The experience will be much more intense than if you were to have someone else conjure for you. I say this is a negative because you’re a noob however I will also say that it is vital that you learn to stand strong and face that which you fear and I promise you If you conjure yourself you will have many experiences that will scare the hell out of you. You will have substantially greater activity and you will have substantially more potent experiences than anything that any conjure can provide for you. I swear to you on my honor as a practitioner that if you take the time to do this correctly your results will be substantially stronger and the bond between you will also be substantially stronger.

The experience if too intense for you can be psychologically damaging. It definitely was for me it was something I had to overcome and recover from however by overcoming this I have become a much greater person then I ever would have been if I just took the advice of “it’s dangerous have someone else do it for you” you didn’t learn that the stove will burn you when your mother told you that it will if you touch it. You’ve learned that was The case when you were stupid enough to end the same applies here.

Your life has the potential to change, to change dramatically. Although with that said the same could be said about most of your day to day experiences with life the only reason I’m pointing this out is so that other people won’t LOL.

POSITIVES
By learning to do this yourself you will also obtain the following attributes.

You will have higher energy

You will have greater focus and self-control and awareness

You will learn to communicate with your subconscious which means a stronger connection between yourself and them

Your subconscious Will banish any doubts about whether or not these beings are real. In case you’re not aware yes you might consciously tell yourself that these things are real however that is not the same as subconsciously knowing that they are real. I guarantee you that if there is anything that will ruin your experience regardless of whether or not you conjure yourself or have someone do it for you it is a lingering doubt in your subconscious. You might not even know it’s there and you might believe that it isn’t however we have a bad habit of lying to ourselves and we do it even more then we lie to each other. “I believe in the paranormal“ but subconsciously you don’t. Humans have a bad habit of telling ourselves one thing while believing something else. Do you want to know the most dangerous thing about the letter method? It’s the lack of certainty. All it takes is the smallest doubttd in the back of your head to turn that ritual upside down.

You will not only gain an awesome companion but you get to keep your money ( because spoiler alert all of this information is freely available if you know where to look) and you will have also gained a skill and potentially you might discover a talent.

I could honestly right paragraph after paragraph about both of the positives and negative’s involved here but that’s not the point that I’m making by doing so. The point that I wish to make is that in case you haven’t noticed not a single person other than myself has answered your question and nor have they taken the time to point out anything more than that it is dangerous to do this. Personally I don’t think that it is wise to take the advice of someone who only has enough perspective to show someone only one side of the coin.

I am not going to take the time to explain to you how to do this myself even though it’s not that difficult because other people have already done so and they explain it better than I can. The other reason I’m not going to tell you is because if this is something you truly wish to know then you will dedicate the time to find it on your own. If you don’t have the patience to do something like that then you’re not going to have the patients required to interact and develop the bond needed to work with the entity that you just paid for with your hard earned cash. But I’m feeling generous so I’ll give you a hint.

Succupedia
Evocation
Meditation
Trance State
The subconscious
Books

All of these things are related. All of them are connected. Have fun figuring out how because it’s a trip.

memento mori
StormyTiger
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:This isn’t the place to ask a question like that. Most of the people here are themselves not practitioners but simply people who claim commitment while at the same time they fear casting a spell because it is dangerous.
Yes, it is. This is a paranormal forum, with an entire section on 'DIY conjures'. Also what makes you assume that the people on this forum are afraid of casting a spell? Could you provide some examples please?

Spellcasting isn't dangerous when you have the resources and information available to correct things if they go wrong. This forum is awesome because people can reach out to others for metaphysical advice. There are numerous meta sellers in these forums including myself.

I do agree that learning this stuff yourself is INCREDIBLY helpful and eye opening. But, everyone starts their journey differently. There's nothing wrong with getting your first spirit companion from a shop. And there's nothing wrong with conjuring your own either.

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have seen many people ask such questions. How do I do this? How do I do that? Very rarely does anyone answer. Most of the time people just say no you don’t want to do this for X and Y reasons.

Sorry let me rephrase this. It’s not that there aren’t practitioners here it’s Just that I see too many people recommending others to rely on the services of the owners of Creepy Hollows and other practitioners instead of encouraging them to practice them selves.

Yes we all learn differently and we all have different ways of approaching things but you can’t know what you’re drawn to unless you take the time to try things out.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I just don’t see many practitioners answering questions like this with an actual answer. All I see is them telling people who have questions like this that they should purchase from another because it’s dangerous. I see many Nubes here who are afraid of casting them selves because other people will tell them it is too dangerous and that they should purchase from another conjure instead. That logic just doesn’t make sense to me. You’re not going to learn to do something if someone does it for you while telling you it’s too dangerous to do it yourself.

Perhaps I could’ve phrased what I said better in my original post. Oh well.

memento mori
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Trying to summon a succubus on your own when you are a beginner is just really reckless and dangerous, it can go wrong in so many ways, one of the worst outcomes i could think of is summoning something really powerful that is not a succubus and may require more work than just a simple banishing ritual to get rid of, in the end you would have wasted more money in the long run paying other practicioners to help get rid of what you summoned because you were too greedy to buy a succubus from a professional in a safe way, sometimes people are just too stubborn and ignore the warnings and end up learning the hard way and paying a really heavy price.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

I think many don't answer because unless they're working with someone directly as a student or apprentice they don't know the level of skill that individual fully has. It's one thing to say I can banish and shield and ground fine... but taking that person at their word could be risky and if something goes wrong people don't want their name and reputation tied to it.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dasadon wrote:I just don’t see many practitioners answering questions like this with an actual answer. All I see is them telling people who have questions like this that they should purchase from another because it’s dangerous. I see many Nubes here who are afraid of casting them selves because other people will tell them it is too dangerous and that they should purchase from another conjure instead. That logic just doesn’t make sense to me. You’re not going to learn to do something if someone does it for you while telling you it’s too dangerous to do it yourself.

Perhaps I could’ve phrased what I said better in my original post. Oh well.
It's one thing asking how to cast spells and it's a completely other world asking how to conjure.

The one thing is a completely basic thing to do and the other is something dangerous that can ruin your life in the absolute worst case if you have no experience in protection, banishing, casting spells.

If a noob asks how to protect themselves and how to do banishing, it's easy to link up to the numerous threads that were made about that. But telling them how to conjure without them having any previous knowledge about magic? That's basically begging for disaster.

You shouldn't mix up casting spells and conjuring. Conjuring should be something you do after you're adept at casting spells, protecting yourself and banishing. And it wouldn't harm if you knew how to communicate with spirits and how to recognize energies and how to keep apart the dangerous things pretending to be harmless things from the actual things.

There are a few threads here, from people who basically went off the deep end, because something went wrong. And not everything can be fixed, not even by an experienced conjurer.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis is spot on. No one without the ability to see and/or hear, and IDENTIFY what kind of spirit they're interacting with, should be conjuring. And even the ones who can do all those things need to master protection and (yes, AND) banishing first.

Anyone doubting this should search the forum for phrases like "I need help", and see the number of times people come here to be rid of malicious or troublesome inbounds. Or just hang out here for a while, and the next such thread will surely pop up before too long.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote: Anyone doubting this should search the forum for phrases like "I need help", and see the number of times people come here to be rid of malicious or troublesome inbounds. Or just hang out here for a while, and the next such thread will surely pop up before too long.
Hah, you just need to search for the term succubus and there's a lot of threads about asking for help because the people ran into troubles, ranging from miscommunication to actual attacks.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Spell casting and conjuration are the same thing though in both cases you are typically calling something to yourself whether it be money or protection or some sort of entity. Of course this is just my perspective and how I choose to see things.

memento mori

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”