What happens if people try to block Entropy? Are there 'consequences'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My side of the family I live with have 'practices' where they have been trying to avoid Entropy at any cost possible, and I've experienced the benefit of being isolated from it. There are practices like: Avoid graveyards, evade needing to change all the time, avoid the dead at all costs including if they are within a small distance or just whenever you can.

Some things in the house reflect this in how there's stuff that has not moved since a decade or almost and clutters.

At the same time I notice when I encounter Entropy it 'instantly grounds my mind', maybe not always in the way I want or like.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Its a 'tradition' or 'practice' I've found out so far and the reason my upbringing was 'sheltered' or 'did not allow life to be fully experienced' is partly due to this 'block all entropy and as much as you can' doctrine practiced here.

When I asked them they expressed that all things which are linked to 'death' including experiences that have 'risks' to them and cause spontaneous change must be avoided, in doing so you can 'live a longer life' etc or be close to 'immortal' lol?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

When you say “entropy”, what do you mean? All I can think of is the law of physics, where the universe tends toward maximum entropy (disorder), and I want to be sure we are both meaning the same thing when using the word.

Having said that, it clarifies a lot in that a lot of questions/discussions that you have initiated or been involved in seem to revolve around creating or identifying rules and order in the meta world, and eliminating or avoiding randomness and chaos.

This is not a bad thing, BTW, unless it becomes an obsession that destroys your inner peace. And I am hardly qualified to evaluate another person’s inner peace. :) But look within, and if the only way you feel safe is by pigeonholing everything, that might be something you can work on adjusting. I say this because not everything can be neatly labeled and filed neatly away. Many things defy labeling or categorizing, both in the meta and muggle worlds, and we have to figure out how to handle those situations when they crop up.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:When you say “entropy”, what do you mean? All I can think of is the law of physics, where the universe tends toward maximum entropy (disorder), and I want to be sure we are both meaning the same thing when using the word.

Having said that, it clarifies a lot in that a lot of questions/discussions that you have initiated or been involved in seem to revolve around creating or identifying rules and order in the meta world, and eliminating or avoiding randomness and chaos.

This is not a bad thing, BTW, unless it becomes an obsession that destroys your inner peace. And I am hardly qualified to evaluate another person’s inner peace. :) But look within, and if the only way you feel safe is by pigeonholing everything, that might be something you can work on adjusting. I say this because not everything can be neatly labeled and filed neatly away. Many things defy labeling or categorizing, both in the meta and muggle worlds, and we have to figure out how to handle those situations when they crop up.
Well doesn't meta energy also affect the physical in its own way? I am talking in that context, of not treating them as separate etc but I don't know how 'modern beliefs' see it as.

Entropy in this context extends from meta into the physical. I think some experts here might better recognize what I'm describing here but maybe some things that 'sum it up' are death energies, decay, loss that causes change or stuff like that.

If you could stop entropy or tried to do it what would happen?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There were the ideas of negentropy and extropy as the reverse or antonym of entropy:
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/negentr.php
http://www.geocities.ws/rational_argume ... tropy.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For the approach 'not treating them as separate' I am talking about traditions that merge the astral and physical's laws, treating them as realities that have collided/intertwined rather than separate btw for the idea of what its like.

'Meta things have traits that extend into the physical which we can observe from a limited capacity' for the idea.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

The philosopher's stone is or was meant to permanently stop entropy in a person and them immortal I think btw?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Stopping entropy, death, decay, etc. would obliterate the circle of life. Overpopulation of every species would ensue, if births weren’t also stopped, and we’d run out of every sort of resource. That would be detrimental to all forms of life.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Stopping entropy, death, decay, etc. would obliterate the circle of life. Overpopulation of every species would ensue, if births weren’t also stopped, and we’d run out of every sort of resource. That would be detrimental to all forms of life.
I was talking more like an individual level, does it lead to hindered growth, ‘failure to mature’ and stuff like that? Or ‘lack of experience’?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Removing death/decay from the equation means an inability to discard or repurpose what no longer serves us. Imagine cells in our body. When a worn-out or damaged cell dies, the body removes the dead material so new cells can replace it. Imagine worn-out, damaged or diseased cells not dying, But staying put... the whole body would soon be diseased.

That’s part of how our lives are supposed to work, too. Some things are toxic or outmoded, and they need to be carted off so we can fill that spot with something better.

Death and decay in nature allow other creatures to feed, and allow the ground to become fertilized. We can’t chop out parts of the universe that we’re not comfortable with (or actively dislike), if those parts are integral to keeping everything running.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”