neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:I've had nothing but great experiences with CH spirits and spells, very powerful and active. I can't see spirits and have yet to achieve astral travel but from the somewhat limited communication I do have with my companions I can say for sure that no one's been bound against their will!

The only negative thing I have to say is that the physic readings I've had (admittedly only 2)from CH have not been very accurate, but your mileage may vary!
Have you gotten any more readings from creepy hollows since then? I would say my readings are bad/not very accurate or just confusing and make no sense.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

No, still just the 2 unless you count the "Anything in your Blood" reading which for some reason I feel is a totally different kind of thing and was really cool and made a lot of sense to me lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote: I don’t like the paradigm of CH. White, dark, black arts. Living entities Vs. spirits. Astral, spiritual, physical. I don’t know if these are specific to CH [...]

Based on CH terminology The Seelie court is not white arts they are dark arts. The Unseelie are not dark arts they are black arts.
Hi Dasadon

I respect people's different viewpoints and respect is also one of the principles of this forum.

I do find these comments interesting. I have been buying from these kind of metaphysical sellers for 5 years and have noticed that they vary somewhat in how they categorise the different spirits.

I had come across the idea of astral beings whose whole lives are spent there before learning about CH's Living Entities. But the fact is there are differing viewpoints on the nature of astral / spirits etc and there always have been. I find it hard to say with absolute certainty that one approach is 100% right and others must therefore be wrong.

That not just about tolerance or respect for diversity it's also because of the uncertainty of knowledge, philosophically or scientifically speaking. Every belief we hold is fundamentally just a working theory. Some work better than others. We all have our favourites.

Some use Light / Grey /Dark, where CH currently labels them in the shop as White /Dark. I think some use Neutral instead of Grey. In the old CH encyclopedia some were labelled Grey and are now called Dark.

I think what matters is that each seller is trying to give us useful information about each type of spirit. Although they use different labels and may change the names for those labels over time the labels are just a convenience really. I also think what one seller calls Dark can be different in energy from what another seller's Dark spirits are like. Plus the way they are bound / 'contracted' might make a difference from one seller to the next as to what their spirits are like.

So to me it's only natural that there are these differences in terminology and it doesn't follow that a particular seller is in the wrong or ignorant if they each describe a spirit with same name in different ways.

Another interesting thing for me is that different, very experienced, respected conjurers may be in contact with slightly different races / tribes of a well known type of spirit, so what each offers can have different powers / characteristics, or have agreed to manifest on a different basis for one conjurer than they do for another.

By the way I don't quite follow what you said about Seelie Court Fae as CH does list them as White Arts,
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Yes they do list them as white arts but the problem is that court of ferry by their definition of white arts is not white arts. Technically they would be dark arts

That’s what I was trying to say

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

The seelie court should be dark arts and the unseelie court should be black arts

memento mori
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

In 2014 all the problems I faced were regarding miscommunication with HD. They’re humans, and sometimes language is a barrier for me so mistakes happen. They do however resolve any issue quickly.
Magnolia sometimes chimes in to answer the questions I send which is always so very welcomed!
If I did have issues with their bindings, it’s because I’ve bitten more than I can chew! Again - any problem gets resolved quickly.

Enchanted items need work. I thought previously that just wearing them would yield results. It might yield for some but if you don’t feel anything then this means there are blocks that you need to work on before benefiting from the spells.

Now I’m back with a much better understanding of the paranormal and can utilize my past spirit companionship experiences—CH is a blessing!

Never faced any issues with their services or spirits. Don’t pile spirits and then claim CH spirits are weak. How are you differentiating between their energies? How often do you spend time with them? Do you follow up on tasks? Learn the basics of spirit companionship.

I understand when you don’t mesh well with someone’s energies, so CH might not be for anyone. However, do your part when embark on this journey.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”