neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

hi peeps i'd like to hear all your thoughts about people that look a lot younger than they are, both paranormal and non paranormal related ect, for example people 30+ but still looks like they are close to 18 years old.

all thoughts are appreciate thanks

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Because, I don't want to grow up... I'm a Toys R Us Kid. Wait, they no longer exist. Does that mean I will? Never mind, the horror (gasp to even think about it). LOL

No, seriously. I don't really know what to tell you. I attribute my youthful appearance to genetics. Yes, I still get carded. I was even told that if I don't start the aging process soon, it will be forced upon me. Ha

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I can say that the folks who take care of themselves are going to age more gracefully than the ones who don't. Case in point, my friends and I are all middle-aged now. (I'm talking mid-50s to mid 60s.) None of us drinks, smokes, uses drugs, etc. and nobody is wrinkling or looking older than our age. None of us would qualify as "athletic" by any stretch, we all have some gray hair here and there if we don't color our hair to get rid of it, etc., and we wouldn't get mistaken for people 20 years younger than us. But we wouldn't get mistaken for people 20 years OLDER than us, either. And I sincerely think that not poisoning our bodies with smoking, getting drunk or high, and so on is a big reason why. It's not by accident that the most important part of the word "intoxicated" is TOXIC.

Oh, and none of us would go near a tanning booth, either. I work for dermatologists, and trust me, you do not want to beat up your skin that way.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwolf90100
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

I think the major factors to that are genetics and how healthy you kept yourself, other times I think it’s just what you eat and the luck of your cells

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

What happens if they find a way to achieve external immortality or immortality in this plane eventually?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They could end up with the longest resume on record, for starters, since if you live forever, you have to eat and have a roof over your head forever, and nobody’s retirement savings are infinite.

I wouldn’t want to be immortal, if only because the planet itself isn’t immortal, nor is the Sun. What would it be like here after the Sun goes red giant and expands to swallow the first four planets? That’d be as close to a literal physical hell as it gets.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

thanks for all your inputs much appreciated

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

In addition to genetics and taking care of yourself, your overall size,facial features and bone structure have a lot to do with your youthfulness. I can easily pass for ten years younger than I am because I am petite and I have huge eyes. But I don't get carded that often anymore because at 30+ I can't really pass for 18-year old anymore, I have quite chiseled bone structure to my face and my features are on the sharper side as I don't have fat on my face. I have noticed that people who have a little but plump face appear younger.

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Immortality will ironically cause life to be of less value

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'm one of those people who is constantly mistaken as being a decade younger than I really am. Anyone who knows me can tell you this. I do have some fierce genetics. Though bathing in virgin blood helps.

To address the earlier statement on intoxicants -- drinking/using (when we are discussing natural substances), is only holding the potential to be a detriment to your immortality in excess. It's just about being wise and responsible for yourself.

I keep plenty of beauty and youth secrets, but I'd be silly to disclose all. I will only say with great pleasure, that wine is one of them.

Return to “General Questions”