Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm not sure. I guess Time Will Tell Us. I will keep updating you.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I was a virgin at the time of my first vampire bite (still a virgin) I say it makes the person more alluring. But again keep into consideration the physical aspects as well : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Since other possibilities have already been suggested.. I'm going to be that person, who comes in to ask if you know your daughter is even telling the truth or she could just be playing with you/living out a fantasy?
There are kids who are prone to suggest certain fantastical things, even if they know better about them. I wouldn't put it past an 18-year-old to want something badly enough that they'd make it up and then self-induce any other symptoms.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

She is telling the truth. She is to upset and confused. This past Tuesday she was editing a video and kept hearing " Get out " in a firm female voice. She took out her phone and started recording. When she tried to play it back for me the audio was completely gone. We checked all of her other videos and they are fine. And she told me that she isn't afraid. She just want to know what all of this mean. The paranormal activities are becoming more frequent. We want to understand.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yesterday I was talking to my other daughter about her legs and we noticed bites on her ankle. Bites similar to the ones on her little sister's neck. Old now and Faded it seems that she was bitten at the same time but we never noticed it because they were on her foot.

Paranormal activity has become so frequent in our household that none of us are even Afraid Anymore. We expect it now.

I don't think these bites are the reason but I think its evidence that something's going on and I need to find out what.... someone has to know. Can you guys ask around

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Pictures of the bites on her foot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Which spirits/entities do you own?
I have a crocotta to keep my spirits in check ( protect them as well), and a whole protection team + 3 pages of houserules, to make sure me, my house, family and pets are protected against any harm. :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I forgot I posted about this already. Forgive the new post. I just need answers. My children and now my Son-n-law, the pic below, is also getting bitten.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Come on people ... really ??? I sent Ash a message, but is he the only real one. NO offense but this forum has turned in flea market as far as I am concerned. NO real answers, just people gimmicking and saying ridiculous things. Where are the real masters? Do they not exist. Is this a game to most, like video games. LMAO It seems all the sellers are just worried about making money, off of spelled items that don't work. Where are the people like the Warrens who genuinely care and want to help. So sad, its difficult learning on your own.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Since other possibilities have already been suggested.. I'm going to be that person, who comes in to ask if you know your daughter is even telling the truth or she could just be playing with you/living out a fantasy?
There are kids who are prone to suggest certain fantastical things, even if they know better about them. I wouldn't put it past an 18-year-old to want something badly enough that they'd make it up and then self-induce any other symptoms.
your membership status is "Sanctified" what does that mean. Only because I looked at you response from last year about my daughter "making up bites" tell me, how do you "make up bites" are my 2 other children and son-n-law making up their bites too. Just curious how knowledgeable you are, and why would someone with a status that would imply that they are informed in the paranormal reach for that explanation... " that paranormal bite are made up "

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”