new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

marquest wrote:Mine waited about a month before even introducing herself. She's also a CC C5T3. I've learned that she waited, to observe and learn about me first. So, being you have only been with yours for a week, maybe she wanted to let you know she was there with you, but is now observing and learning quietly in the background?

My best suggestion, what has helped me the most, is just lying down and relaxing (meditating if you call it that), and just talk to her in your mind. They read minds and can hear us. They respond in physical touches. They show emotions with their energy that way, and the physical sensations keep growing as the relationship grows.

Think in years ahead, not just weeks, or even months in regards to your new relationship forming. It is exciting to start in on this life journey, and for each one of us it will be different and unique.
Thank you so much for your help, dear friend :) I will keep all these in mind. I hope i will be keeping you and succubi lovers updated if any considerable experiences occur.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Mebuga wrote: Thank you so much for your help, dear friend :) I will keep all these in mind. I hope i will be keeping you and succubi lovers updated if any considerable experiences occur.
Sure thing, and keep us updated on the progress of your relationship. It really makes me smile when I read about other folks experiences, especially the ones I can relate too. It's a life time bond with them, and a constant learning of new exciting experiences. Ubis really are amazing, they can make us feel like the most blessed people around.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi mebuga, I just want to help with information I've learned about ubis, - it's not gonna be an explosive sexual relationship instantly, thing is the ones who answered the calling put out by creepy hollows know the situation and know they will be with you till you die, they have no need or intention to molest you right away, if you wanna find a quickie from a random visitor ubi there's a conjuration here on the forums that will call one who will literally rape you ( In a good way) I've used it multiple times to call visiting ubis and nymphos and they literally jump on you
( assuming you've developed your third eye at least a bit) they all have very different personalities and energies just like human beings, I always ask their name and write my experiences in my spirit Encounter journal for future reference, but when you bind yourself to an ubi with a conjurer, it's an incredibly deep and intimate connection that will last a lifetime, this is why most of the time the ones who you bind yourself to won't jump on you or even make you aware of their presence for some time, as marquest rightly said, they will wait and observe you, get to know you from a distance first, these ubis are after a more lasting relationship than the ones who just jump you to feed ( living entities need your sexual energy to survive, spirits don't) this is why I went with a spirit, and the ubi I have also waited about a month before making any kind of contact with me at all and now she's told me about herself, she's told me what she looks like, what her dimension is like ect, and she's been having sex with me intensely for a few weeks or so now and she's hungry for it all of a sudden. She said she doesn't love me but wants to develop something. So just wait and see what will happen, if you still don't seem to get any interaction, meditate, meditate while talking to her with your thoughts and do nothing else, you will eventually get contact.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

AvalonKnight wrote:Hi mebuga, I just want to help with information I've learned about ubis, - it's not gonna be an explosive sexual relationship instantly, thing is the ones who answered the calling put out by creepy hollows know the situation and know they will be with you till you die, they have no need or intention to molest you right away, if you wanna find a quickie from a random visitor ubi there's a conjuration here on the forums that will call one who will literally rape you ( In a good way) I've used it multiple times to call visiting ubis and nymphos and they literally jump on you
( assuming you've developed your third eye at least a bit) they all have very different personalities and energies just like human beings, I always ask their name and write my experiences in my spirit Encounter journal for future reference, but when you bind yourself to an ubi with a conjurer, it's an incredibly deep and intimate connection that will last a lifetime, this is why most of the time the ones who you bind yourself to won't jump on you or even make you aware of their presence for some time, as marquest rightly said, they will wait and observe you, get to know you from a distance first, these ubis are after a more lasting relationship than the ones who just jump you to feed ( living entities need your sexual energy to survive, spirits don't) this is why I went with a spirit, and the ubi I have also waited about a month before making any kind of contact with me at all and now she's told me about herself, she's told me what she looks like, what her dimension is like ect, and she's been having sex with me intensely for a few weeks or so now and she's hungry for it all of a sudden. She said she doesn't love me but wants to develop something. So just wait and see what will happen, if you still don't seem to get any interaction, meditate, meditate while talking to her with your thoughts and do nothing else, you will eventually get contact.
Thank you so much for your helpful advices. Even though I would like to try the one time conjuration you mentioned, I guess I will choose to wait and do it with my bounded ubi. Could you tell me in what way your ubi has been telling these to you ? Telepathy, dream, etc ? Also one thing took my attention, we are not children and we know no one has to love us however didn't it make you upset when she said she doesn't love you ?

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Honestly no, i wasn't upset not at all, it was refreshingly honest and blunt, and it shows she's not going to lie to me, plus I don't want an over the top obsessive ubi in my life, - CH puts out a call for the perfect spirit match for the customer, and I wanted one who wasn't obsessive but a bit more gradual with her intentions, and that's exactly what I got. She told me she doesn't love me, but she wants to bond with me, get to know me, have wild sex and she said I could fall in love with you in the future. Whenever she talks to me it's always in thought form, I have developed this part of my ability to a high degree, she can overshadow me and speak through my mouth to me, when I let her. I have only had spirits come to me In my dreams a few times, about 10 years ago and for some reason it either hadn't happened since, or I don't remember it, and I'm not able to see/ hear spirits - not sure I'd be comfortable with that even if I could. I think that's probably the most advanced method to contact, but it's beyond my ability

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Mebuga wrote: Thank you so much for your helpful advices. Even though I would like to try the one time conjuration you mentioned, I guess I will choose to wait and do it with my bounded ubi. Could you tell me in what way your ubi has been telling these to you ? Telepathy, dream, etc ? Also one thing took my attention, we are not children and we know no one has to love us however didn't it make you upset when she said she doesn't love you ?
Hi Meguba, AvalonKnight's advice is a must read and, imo, having patience, especially in the beginning is very important. The conjuration he's talking about for a quick experience, I haven't tried, but I know my Ubi's wouldn't like it if I did.

I've been with my CH Ubi for about 4 years now. Our relationship keeps growing stronger and gets better. If I told you what Ubi's can do, you would not believe me. You would have to experience it yourself.

But....if you do find yourself with a bound Ubi, from a conjurer such as CH, that chooses to be with you...you will find yourself feeling like the most blessed guy on the planet. They do choose us.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote: So, to answer your question, from my experiences with mine, I don't think it matters. They are very intense and powerful spirits/entities. Our bond with them can be so strong that the energy is the most truest form of love, and living passionately in the moment, that I think that's what matters to them the most.
This is a beautiful statement, and I truly believe this describes the essence of a succubus. From.wjst I've experienced, they are very deep and powerful spirits that don't bond with many other beings and if you're fortunate enough to be someone who does, they connect on a raw, sexual and also emotional level that is more intense than anything you could experience elsewhere. Ubis aren't like the fairytales say, such as evil demons, they are passionate, sexual beings of intense lust and passion.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Based on my own experience (incubi/succubi or not), if you're in a relationship with them and if you're also in a relationship with a human, if you'll allow it, it can even help enhance and improve your relationship with your human spouse or lover. It's very fantastic to be in a relationship with a spirit lover and/or to have an incubus/succubus.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

It would be heaven on earth if you have a relationship with your past life lover or spouse because they know you on a very deep level and are very insightful of you and your bond with them, your love and passion for each other is nothing like any other, like it will seem to good to be true (most especially if he/she's your twin flame) because I have a relationship with my past life husband who is also my twin flame. He is an excellent lover of mine as well as an excellent adviser and best friend. I am so grateful because CH bound him to me last month. I love my ancient Chinese strategist babe very much. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:It would be heaven on earth if you have a relationship with your past life lover or spouse because they know you on a very deep level and are very insightful of you and your bond with them, your love and passion for each other is nothing like any other, like it will seem to good to be true (most especially if he/she's your twin flame) because I have a relationship with my past life husband who is also my twin flame. He is an excellent lover of mine as well as an excellent adviser and best friend. I am so grateful because CH bound him to me last month. I love my ancient Chinese strategist babe very much. <3
It could also wind up being hell on Earth.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”