A Few Questions on Astral Projection

Kassidia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm trying to meditate/astral project more frequently now, as it will help with connecting with my spirit family. I have more time to now. I've been listening to guided meditations on YouTube, and I can feel them work... then I fall asleep lol. Any tips on not sleeping while attempting to AP or meditate?
Also should I listen to guided meditations or binaural beats while attempting?

I know there are plenty of ways to do this, but I'm looking for more options so that I don't keep falling asleep. Plus I am curious to see everyones process 1s

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Well, I haven't astral projected yet, but I had quite a few lucid dreams.

For me personally, guided meditations never worked, but binaural beats always do! I can't get past the vibration stage though. I don't know what kind of binaural beats you've listened to, but I've heard the ones on YouTube are not that great. Try iDoser, they have tracks designed specifically for APs and OBEs.

I also tend to fall asleep while listening to them, but at least I always have LDs then! : )

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”