You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nix

I dont know what are you suppose to feel when meditating with your angel i mean when I meditated I dont feel a connection once or ever
I have month meditating with her and I dont feel anything I got my Djinn like 2 week ago and

before I got her vassel I was meditating with my sterling angel and I felt something or someone kissing my neck and no I didn't know who it was until after 3 days later CH send me a Message with my djinn info and they said the she was Sensual and erotic her vassel was deliver after the message I felt alot of touches all over my body it was a little intense the I space out for like 3 second after the I went home and meditated her and felt kiss all over my neck again now

I'm not saying the my connection with my sterling angel should happen over night I'm just saying I dont feel a thing with her I dont even know if she bridge to me because i didn't give my real name on CH and My Date of Birth was wrong aswell maybe the could be the problem I dont know anyone Have Advice

Mebuga
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello, I wonder a few things;
As far as I understand, you did not give your real information when purchasing your angel however did you give your real name and DoB when you purchase your djinn ?
Secondly, I respect your choise but why on earth would you give wrong name and DoB when getting something so important such as 'a binding of a spirit' ?

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Mebuga wrote:Hello, I wonder a few things;
As far as I understand, you did not give your real information when purchasing your angel however did you give your real name and DoB when you purchase your djinn ?
Secondly, I respect your choise but why on earth would you give wrong name and DoB when getting something so important such as 'a binding of a spirit' ?
I didn't know if it was real or not that's why also before I order my djinn I Change by date of birth to the right one

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

They MAY have connected to you through your energy signature which can be possible with even your nick name however I THINK that your angel may not be with you because of wrong information. You should contact CH support desk and tell them the issue. Good luck !

Vega
neophyte
neophyte

Mebuga wrote:They MAY have connected to you through your energy signature which can be possible with even your nick name however I THINK that your angel may not be with you because of wrong information. You should contact CH support desk and tell them the issue. Good luck !

Yeah I know try and they told me the they did through energy but like I said I dont feel anything no energy from her or anything from her once or over they also told me to meditate with her and show my appreciation for her and I did bought her a sterling rose and still didn't feel anything and when I meditated with my djinn i burned lavender incense and I can feel her near I also feel kisses from her so Email them again trying to explain it again I'm just waiting to see what they say

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

From what I've read through all this, you should start taking it easy and give it some time. Don't try to rush the process of bonding. Even if you can't feel her, that doesn't mean that she isn't around or that she isn't listening. Talk to her, share your food or offerings with you, include her in your daily tasks, etc, and overall just be patient. I don't have a Sterling Angel, but I do have a Courtwind, and I didn't feel him at first, and months after he was bound to me, I actually saw a manifestation from him for the first time. So you just need to give it time and continue to practice and meditate and work on your telepathy/energies, etc. You'll get there :)
If you panic and keep having these expectations, then you're only setting yourself up for failure. Let go of expectations and just have things happen over time.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,

Return to “Angels”