I'm new, and I'm researching methods of meditation in order to open things up. I was looking at a week long retreat in the NC mountains where they teach holotropic breathwork and ceremony. There is also a monthly 2 hour breathwork class at a local yoga center that I'm considering trying out first.
I'm curious if others have tried the holotropic method and if it had any significant affect on your practices with spirits or otherwise.
Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:58 pm
- You are...: a practitioner
- Number of Spirits: 29
- Spelled Number: 39
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
- If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
- My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
- My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Never tried it myself but I'm curious too. If you do end up classes let us all know how it goes!
Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests