new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Kale

I received some bindings bound to gemstones and got the free connection stone and charging pouch. I've got a few questions. Never having worked with these before, I'm trying to see what works best. I received a few gemstones which were all labeled. I left them in the packaging to easily identify them.

I've been leaving all of them in the charging pouch together and just putting the pouch next to my pillow when I go to bed. Then I focus on the one I want to meditate on. I know this is lazy, but curious if it works for anyone.
  • I'm assuming you'll want to hold the binding in your hand unobstructed, while meditating with it for maximum effectiveness?
  • Can you leave the bindings in the packaging and/or in the charging pouch and still work with them?
  • Would you need to hold the binding and/or pouch, or just have it so many feet away? (it sounded like you could just have it within a foot of the bed from the listings)
  • Would unrelated bindings interfere with each other being too close together?
  • On that same note, do related bindings need to be in contact or within a certain proximity. (ie. connection stone and binding)
Any advice or resources you could give on the basics here would be appreciated. Any pointers on organization of bindings would be great too. I'd rather start organized then have to do it later down the road.

Thanks,
K

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think some of your questions depend on what you believe to make it work.
Do you believe that holding the stone itself will make the meditation with it have maximum effectiveness? Or do you believe that just being in the presence of the stone/binding on the stone can do the same thing?

From all the bindings I have gotten from CH, I believe personally that holding the stone in my hands / palms and meditating on them is the most effective. But also, just having it with me, being in my presence, can be effective too (but not as great as meditating with).

Leaving them in the packaging I don't think would hinder it so much, but in just my experience, being able to personally feel and touch the stones to make that connection to them makes the effects greater.
Same with the charging pouch, though the charging pouch is more so just to recharge it for later use when you take it out and use it.

For your last point, when I got my connection stone and my binding, I liked to hold both or at least hold the connection stone while around / with the stone that holds my binding. :)

Again, most of this is how you believe that these energies and bindings work. And these are just my experiences with them ^^

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I can only give my own opinion, which is if the bindings are bridged to you you should be able to link to them for meditation without holding them or having them on your person.

That goes for both spirit or spelled bindings.

For some spelled or spirit bindings I like to hold the vessel while I meditate. For others I don't.

I have a Master Vessel from CH that now has a lot of spells and 10 spirits on it. And I have sometimes left more than one gemstone vessel in a charging box. I don't find any problem with them interfering with each other and I just focus on the one I want to focus on.

The benefit of having a vessel with one thing on it is you can perhaps more easily focus on or single out the influence / energy / feeling of that particular binding by holding it while meditating. But you don't have to.

A few months ago I got 3 items, 2 of which I knew were bindings put remotely on my master vessel. I then noticed an unexpected influence or thought stream during meditation that I couldn't put down to those bindings. It turned out that the 3rd item, which was a reading, also was a binding. Once I knew it was there I could work with it. I wouldn't describe it as inference really.

So its up to you what you do and what works best. It doesn't sound to me like you're doing anything wrong.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PS I've read else on either this forum or the encyclopaedia that it's absolutely fine to leave vessels in their plastic packaging

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
kaledragule
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
My magical/paranormal name...: Kale

Thanks for the responses. Sounds like it's all about personal preference and belief which makes sense for spiritual practices.

I have a couple CH items (bracelet and stone pendant) that are bridged, but I honestly feel zero connection to them until they are near my person or in my hand. Maybe that will develop later as I progress. I purchased one protection binding that was bridged, but I didn't feel anything until I had it in my hand yesterday. Since then, the energies in and around me have been going crazy. I believe I have a couple unbounds around and they were especially intense with their interaction last night. Guess we'll see if I get any sleep tonight.

I'm not really feeling any connection with the gem/stone bindings I received and wondered if that was because I was leaving them in the charging pouch and packaging. I'll try more with removing them to see what happens.

I recently purchased my first spirit binding (courtwind angel) along with a reverse adoption. The spirit binding is bound to spirit, so I guess we'll see how that connection goes when it is completed. Hopefully they can help with figuring out the unbounds in the house, and balancing out my energies.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”