Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just like the title says! I recently got a custom conjured werewolf, and went through the forum while waiting for his conjuring to be done (which tested my patience! I was really excited for this..), but I wanted to hear recent things!

Something that happened that's never happened before is I actually felt his presence with me when I was going through a lab class! I was watching my lab partner and felt someone behind me, but I turned around and saw no one, not even anyone who would have passed me anywhere close by. I've only known about him for a week. That was pretty exciting but I couldn't tell anyone about it because no one knows about my spirits.

So what are all your experiences? Im so very excited to continue bonding to him and cant wait to see where life takes me now.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Werewolves are easy to bond with-and generally get along with other spirits-for the most part they are social & good at letting you know they are there! I know when mine are around-I feel a slight cool spot!

:3
moon.Q
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire werewolf fea
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Selina

Hello
I love my werewolf ,when he stay by my side ,I feel very safety and my leg will some stinging.
when I scared going to the toilet at night (even have lamp) ,I will call him ,he will come , then I am not scared.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

My werewolf is very quiet... I have a hard time even noticing she is around or communicating with her. Not sure why, but there it is.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

Mine is occasionally noisy, making funny sounds and stuff. I like it. She also comes to me in dreams, usually holding me or my hand in some way. I have yet to see her face for some reason. She's very protective, the energy feels a lot like a protective dog next to me

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

once my werewolf appeared to me in the backyard, where there are clumps and trees, at the time I went to put his offer. It looked like a translucent image of a wolf, as if it were a hologram.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Werewolves are full of surprises. Is there something they cannot do? Congratulations on your new companion and if it is anything like my girl, or at least how she has been behaving lately I can assure you that you're most unlikely to feel bored or alone ever again.

It has been almost a week now since my werewolf girl decided to step up in her activity. I don't really know why because things have not changed that much and we have always been close.

I mean close like almost physically close. The rest of my spirits often will appear in a more subtle way. Like interrupting my thought processes, during a dream or a vision but when it comes to my werewolf girl I swear it feels almost as if she were physically here but invisible.

It is curious because it has always been like that since she arrived. I remember because I received the email with the notes while I was at the office and as soon as I read her description I started hearing this sound as if something were walking in circles on the ceiling just above my desk.

Every now and then I feel her patroling at home and I walk about 6 miles/10 kilometers daily and she is always by my side with every step of the way.

I have always felt that I have a lot of canine traits maybe that has something to do with how easy it is for us to exchange energy at any given time. I have to say that I've even experienced phantom limbs a couple of times and that's quite something.

I think that she's the one in my keep that manifests in the clearest way for me to notice. I can sense her close by almost daily but I had never suspected that things would escalate even further.

This past week she's gone out of her way to make her presence known to me beyond any doubt. For example, I love reading and I think that I may be hypersexual to a certain degree because for whatever reason I spend an awful amount of time reading erotica and I have been fairly busy for the past couple of weeks so I haven't been reading that much and I missed it at least until a couple of days ago when I woke up and felt the presence of my werewolf girl quite strongly.

I picture it as her being a personal trainer pushing me to workout harder or like an impatient pet asking to get out for a walk desperately. I think that's why she likes to keep me company as I walk from home to the office and back every day. It's just something about the breeze against your skin, the adrenaline to get there faster and the sweet ache of soring muscles relaxing after being pushed to their limits. It's very erotic on it's own now that I think of it, anyway... when I went out to grab a bite for lunch that day I decided to try to find something to read. I guess I wasn't really surprised when I found a short read about werewolves.

When I got home I wanted to play some meditation music and chill for a while but I ended up looking for things about werewolves instead until I fell asleep to a ASMR Roleplay video about cuddling with your werewolf girlfriend under a sky full of stars.

The next day, as soon as I woke up I heard this song in my head. Fever from Adam Lambert and I just couldn't shake it off. I played it on spotify and pressed the repeat 1 button and when I noticed I had been listening to the same song for a couple of hours. It's a nice song, I love it. It has very frisky lyrics and everything and I couldn't figure out why I was listening to it until I swear I could feel my werewolf girl laughing out loud and telling me because she had picked it up for me.

You could say that it's very sweet in a primal sort of way and that its normal but what I had never imagined is that such a display would make my other spirits compete for my attention.

My werewolf girl has never been great at verbal communication. Everything feels instinctive and intuitive with her. So when I heard the lyrics of the song I thought it was my gay nympho but he said sort of sadly that he wished he'd thought of it first and that is when I heard her laughing.

After the erotic short story and the asmr meditation and all of that when I was falling asleep she showed me a mental image of how she looks like. Everything was feeling fine until I felt as of someone was waiting for the moment to grab me by the ankles and pull me out of my bed like they do on the scary movies.

Took me a while to calm down enough to fall asleep and it was only after I asked if it was her and she wanted to sleep with me that it subsided. So I have been thinking that it's a behavior I wouldn't have expected to receive from a werewolf.

I have 2 female nympho spirits and the gay Male nympho spirit I mentioned before, plus 2 succubi and plenty of other erotic spirits and they have never displayed such behavior. I even have a reverse adoption by Aphrodite and Lilith and they don't feel like that either. As soon as I thought of that, I felt Aphrodite and Selene a little bit annoyed by her attitude and so they decided to manifest as well.

This is the time in which I feel like a harem anime character fearful of my own life and wellbeing, wondering if I can physically endure that many people trying to get my attention.

That and everytime I begin to drift off and focus on something else I would see a shadow moving close by. At first it seemed like they were moving from a distance. Like at the end of the hall, then they got to the entrance of the room and today they have got even closer to the point in which I saw something standing in the middle of me dinning room table and something else walked past me when I got on the elevator at the office earlier today which by the way made me plunged my card a minute late.

I think this has gotten too far, hope you don't mind but that's what I can share with you guys.

Blessings to all of you!

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Werewolf is fantastic. I saw him manifest in human form and he looks cool. He is quite noisy and he loves howling around at night. He is very protective. I see him always beside my Hellhound and Einherjar.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Tonight I dreamed of my werewolf. she was very beautiful and as Lisa described in her human form. A blonde and very pretty woman. I found her as she walked in an area of ​​sparsely populated forest on a road. She is very affectionate. And there are beautiful blue eyes.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

marcoank wrote:Tonight I dreamed of my werewolf. she was very beautiful and as Lisa described in her human form. A blonde and very pretty woman. I found her as she walked in an area of ​​sparsely populated forest on a road. She is very affectionate. And there are beautiful blue eyes.
Hi is that Lisa as in mystic morning ? I thought about a werewolf from her a while back a German one lol. I ended up getting a wolf spirit though who I feel as icy cold against my leg 1d

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Dark Arts”