Not talking to a spirit in a long time...

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So last year I got a binding for a silver dragon. You see, I really needed a friend and I sort of also specified that she would be interested in romantic things but I was too scared to ever ask her about these things and well...I haven't really spoken to her in almost a year because I've had such terrible focus with my spirituality and I've spoken to my other companions. I'll refer to her as B. I still have her vessel but I feel as though I ruined things before they even started and I feel incredibly guilty about it. Life got in the way and I was suddenly thinking of her all of a sudden.

is there anything I can do to at least make it up to her?

(cant figure out how to insert images so heres the Imgur post) https://imgur.com/M4WFzdF

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

To help you feel a bit better I'd like to quote a blog post by Citrine Stars (link to the original post https://www.citrinestars.com/single-pos ... actitoners)

"An entire human lifetime is like a few days to a spirit. So even if you feel as though going months or years or decades without talking to your spirits likely makes them angry, it's not the same at all to them."

"You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT 'neglect' a spirit."

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Plus all of a sudden I've remembered that I had romantic feelings toward her and looked at her picture. The problem is that I fall in love too easily sometimes but I felt like she would be an amazing partner but I sadly can't sense B right now. I had those same thoughts before I posted this reply honestly. about her life being long.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Just start over..... Listen to the song called back at one by brian mcknight. It doesnt hurt to start over, sure it might take some time, but trust me youll be glad u did itXD Good luck.

Return to “Dragons”