Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This spellcaster I know is very disloyal and bound spirits who she refuses to unbind, and may have bound to me thoughtforms, and other spirits that I didn't ask for... Anyone specialize in unbinding spirits not bound by the same spellcaster?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I know you wrote into helpdesk about this issue as well. It really depends on how the spirits or thoughtforms were bound to determine whether or not they could be unbound by someone other than the practitioner.

You have to be mindful and thoughtful when you choose a practitioner to work with. This is your life, your essence, your spirit, your journey, and when you give someone permission to come into your life in that very intimate and special way, you want to make sure you are working with reputable practitioners.

I am not sure who the seller in question is, but you should try to resolve the issue with them first. If you cannot contact them through email then you should reach out through social media to request an unbinding of what was done.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Thank You for the wonderful advise! I know what you are talking about-it's hard to undo something Magickal that I didn't cast & depending on the Spell it can be one that is permanent, just needs to ride itself out (depending on why it was cast), or uncast by the one that did the spell or conjuring!

:3

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”