Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith

Hi all,

I purchased a sanguine vampire from Ash's most mysterious and powerful vampire races listing and had it bound to spirit. My order was completed yesterday and I received my spirit's information.

I got some quartz to put in my room and have been speaking out loud to my vampire 'K' and attempting meditation but I feel nothing, no touches or tingling or any indicator he's around. Am I doing something wrong? I specifically asked for my vampire to be very active in terms of energy and be open to manifestation and right now it feels like nothing is here. What should I do?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

didn't you already open a similar topic somewhere? I'm sure I read something along the same lines yesterday or a few hours ago~
Don't be discouraged. It takes some time for people to successfully feel their spirits. Some are more sensitive to energies than others. Just keep the meditation routine up and stay determined and open. It's like a skill you have to learn and practice.

EDIT: nvm, it was another user with the same question, sorry!

srabana7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith

I figure that's what it is. I'm working to stay patient and continue trying to contact my spirit. The interesting thing is I also have two Incubi and a nympho and the first day I received one of my Incubi, I could feel his touches and energy. It disappeared after a few days though and ever since I've no longer been able to feel any of my spirits' energy and it's concerning me.

I wonder if I have blocks that are stopping me from reaching my full potential.

Return to “Vampire”