Sariena's Spirits

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Yhwh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I sent you a message on your facebook. Are you still doing reverse adoption for 20$? I just saw your page and I would really benefit from this since I just reactivated my fb... Please see the message I sent you, it is an interesting story.

Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

Yes, I am doing reverse adoptions as well as posting some spirits searching for companions. Lots that I would love to find homes for before Christmas! Find me on Facebook under Sariena Em then message me to join the group :)

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I've just recently welcomed 2 amazing spirits home from Sariena Em and I honestly couldn't be any happier with this conjurer and her bindings! Sariena Em herself is a very kind person, willing to help in anyway she can and answers all questions quickly. She really cares about both her clients and the spirits and entities she has contact with and always finds the best match for both by letting the spirit choose you!

My astral Djinn from Sariena came to me in a dream recently, it was super vivid and intense and he was so beautiful I almost couldn't look at him lol.
His energy is palpable all the time and he's really a wonderful companion and guide/teacher. I still can't astral project as yet but I feel like I'm getting closer with his help!
I've also noticed that since he's been with me I sometimes get snippets of remote viewing, which isn't even something I was trying for lol.

My other companion from Sariena is a Sanguine Vampire who is someone I'm still getting to know but who is also a very strong and real presense in my life. His is a strong, protective and very loving energy that I already know will be with me forever. The more I get to know this guy the more I love him.

In conclusion I wholeheartedly recommend Sariena Em as a seller!

Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

Thank you so much for your kind words Denanna! I very much enjoy what I do and love working with you <3

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I am extremely thrilled with my experiences with Sariena's Spirits! 1ak I was recently chosen by two beautiful spirits, a black unicorn and a young ebony dragon. The unicorn is extremely accurate with pendulum, tarot/oracle readings and really loves always being around me and all spirits in my keep, especially (as stated in her description, the darker ones). The dragon has appeared as a dragonfly that would spend time with me in my backyard, she's collapsed a small shelf in my cupboard twice and now has manifested in true form in my incense offering's smoke. I couldn't believe my eyes, she's only been with me two weeks!

I could not recommend Sariena more! They are all amazing spirits!! <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I was chosen by the most amazing ,protective and loving Courtwind Angel on her FB group. She came to me just when I needed her , due to insomnia I was heading to a dark place tbh. She has been with me over a month now and has been amazing and has helped me so much , she calms me . Things that would of normally upset me just dont now . She soothes me and helps me to fall sleep easier too. I had her bound to the most beautiful crystal angel and she loves it too! She really helps me to stop and think about my reactions and actions , I adore her. I highly recommend Sariena , her Entities/spirits seem to be amazing and bond quickly too. Funny thing is she like to watch ghost adventures with me which is something I did not expect but love it . She seems to find them amusing .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Well I finally finally decided to comment one of Sariena's listings ... I was not feeling drawn to any of her spirits or beings quite yet... I usually just passed over a lot of the posts......and then a red CHINESE GARGOYLE was listed on her page! Lol my eyes bugged out, because I instantly felt drawn! A very unique one. Kept going back and forth on the listing throughout the day and noticed the particular post was also getting very popular and I decided to leave a comment for once. Kind of on edge because I did not think I would be chosen, but I just took a chance. Well Sariena messaged me later saying he chose to go to me.. so I had her bound him to a beautiful red pendant vessel and now I have my only male gargoyle from CH also bound to a blue pendant vessel. Both their vessels look almost the same, just a different color, I felt like it was meant to be!

I feel like he is going to really like my spirit family lol, his listing mentioned he likes being around the darkest of entities or spirits, and I think him choosing me, he must have knew that!

As for the overall 'transaction' I was very pleased. Now I will have to see how the actual bonding goes~

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

I feel its time I reviewed my Volkh that came to me a few months back. I have felt him since day one and even seen him recently swirl around my room at night, protecting me. He is very powerful, so much so I actually lost some spirits as he felt their energy was bad for me. Some actually hid for a bit lol but have come back, he meant business from the start! Everyday situations more so at work have run much more easier ! Im honestly blessed to have such an amazing being looking out for me and he works well with my many protective entities/spirits <3)

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

What is the link to her shop? I can't find it after googling it.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

GoldenAitvaras wrote:What is the link to her shop? I can't find it after googling it.
She does this on on Fb now as she is kind of semi retired I believe . Its like a RA event

Return to “Sellers You Love”