neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

hi i am a little confused about this but I'd really love all your thoughts about it, i have been doing quite a bit of reading of people to see true intent of them among other such things like that. my spirit family are very helpful on the matter of it. so there is this person i read and all i see is me in a way if that makes sense ? Im not very good at explaining it properly.

i have done multiple reads and ends the same way, i kinda feel as if our enegys may match alot ? i'd love to hear your thoughts and your experiences thanks 1ak

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm does he/she know that you're reading him/her and give you permission?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well I’d say before that ask yourself if the reading is legit or your in feelings. Do you want this person to be compatible to you.

Aside from personal feelings reading people can be a simple task. If the reading is showing compatibility then that’s that. The more you interact with people on a spiritual level themore you’ll realize you may see a bit of yourself in others and that’s okay. People to me are meant to connect in one way or another or even to just realize that you’re not alone in how you are, the way you think, traits you have and etc etc.

Keep practicing your readings. I do readings as well but I’d rather not talk about myself. Hopefully more people comment good luck
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte

thanks for the input i'll certainly keep practicing : ) i defiantly put personal feelings aside while reading and no i dont get permission and cant really since people would be like to me "are you mad wtf you talking about" lol

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If you didn't get permission, there is a possibility that the effort (reading, spell, etc) was being reflected to you if the person utilizes reflective-type of protection : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte

yea i thought about that, great info to take into account thanks dark : )

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”