Lovers : The romantic, passionate and sexy spirits

Janka
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires, dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Janka Tethys

Wulfke wrote:So i send in HD ticket and they helped immediately. Discount on this binding works now :D
WOOHOO!

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

I decided on a sanguine vampire. She's from Scotland. To be honest she's the most active Spirit I've had.

She seems to like touching my ears and neck, or maybe that could be nibbling/biting my ears and neck. She even does this at work, don't get me wrong I love it! I have read in the Creepy Hollows encyclopedia that this is one of the ways they manifest.
Anyone know why the choose the ears or neck, is it because its sensitive?

I just wish she would be a bit more chatty, I've tried telepathy, even writing her a letter.

I would also like to know where she comes from in Scotland and get more of an idea what she looks like. I have a brief description, obviously I have asked her, but no reply.

I have also asked for a reading of her, so I can get to know her a little more.

I would recommend this listing. Also she is my first vamp companion.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:I decided on a sanguine vampire. She's from Scotland. To be honest she's the most active Spirit I've had.

She seems to like touching my ears and neck, or maybe that could be nibbling/biting my ears and neck. She even does this at work, don't get me wrong I love it! I have read in the Creepy Hollows encyclopedia that this is one of the ways they manifest.
Anyone know why the choose the ears or neck, is it because its sensitive?

I just wish she would be a bit more chatty, I've tried telepathy, even writing her a letter.

I would also like to know where she comes from in Scotland and get more of an idea what she looks like. I have a brief description, obviously I have asked her, but no reply.

I have also asked for a reading of her, so I can get to know her a little more.

I would recommend this listing. Also she is my first vamp companion.
O been a while Loverboy, lol I finally got this listing myself, two, in fact, a Drow and a Kentauride(I'm also getting a couple vampires, but they aren't from the lovers listing). I'm waiting for their info.

It's a bit of a stereotype, but the neck seems like an obvious choice for a vampires favorite spot to play with, lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah, I kind of took some time out to think about Spirit Keeping.

I realise I kind of rushed into things as a newbie, I was impatient and frustrated. To put it bluntly I was like a kid in a toyshop and wanted the experiences others had, but that was wrong.

I've kind of grown up, don't get me wrong I love all my ladies, but I need to make this journey on my own, others can help, but I cannot base my experiences on theirs.

So there you have it. When I have positive experiences I will let you guys know, but I don't want to be negative

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just to add, it's my ears mostly, maybe I have big ones, lol or she may be trying to whisper in them. They really tingle at times, lol.

I do find it interesting that a Scottish vampire would choose to be my companion, obviously our energies connected. I would love to know more about her, her description says she is very active, too true and she wants to really get to know me. She is also sensuous, which I guess could mean affectionate. I have even wondered if we were past lovers, I do come from England.

But I'm hoping her reading may unlock some snippet of info, unless there's any other ways. Other than that I shall just have to wait for her to tell me about herself.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi, wasn't sure where to post this question, so I thought I would post it here.
Do or can the Lovers somehow guide you in your own sexuality, what i mean is, well its hard to explain, but if you could be gay or bi sexual or attracted to transexuals.

Just curious to know

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Maybe I am getting the description of this binding wrong, but I am wondering you can choose a race and then specify if that is a twin flame or not. But how do you know to which race your twin flame belongs? Does this imply there are multiple twin flames and they can be from many races?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 amBut how do you know to which race your twin flame belongs?
Mmm intuition, reading, etc.
If you're not sure, you can leave the options open.
Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 amDoes this imply there are multiple twin flames and they can be from many races?
If you have multiple past lives, it is possible that the twin flame also has multiple past lives.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 am Maybe I am getting the description of this binding wrong, but I am wondering you can choose a race and then specify if that is a twin flame or not. But how do you know to which race your twin flame belongs? Does this imply there are multiple twin flames and they can be from many races?
I've been looking at this listing for a while now and I was wondering the same thing about a twin flame spirit!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure you read it right, pick a race and then specify what type of relationship you'd like. So I guess it's possible that you might choose a race and not have a twin flame spirit among that race.

If you send in a help ticket do let us know, please and thanks!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please post only reviews in this thread.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”